Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 11th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default RSVP Caribbean Cruise Feb 2013

Is anyone else booked on the RSVP cruise to Curacao, Aruba and HMC next February?
Sponsored Links
Old October 24th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am booked for this cruise RSVP 2013 and would like to find a cabin mate before departure from FLL. If interested in a shared cabin please contact at oncethnks.
Mike
Old November 18th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cabin Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSeadiver2012 View Post
I am booked for this cruise RSVP 2013 and would like to find a cabin mate before departure from FLL. If interested in a shared cabin please contact at oncethnks.
Mike

I was thinking about going on this cruise and would be open to a share. Let's talk if you haven't found a cabin mate!
Old November 18th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey, I'll be on that cruise with my husband and some friends. We are all from Salem, ma.
Have not been on any sort of cruise before...any thought?

-Bob
Old December 27th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am looking to go on the RSVP Cruise Feb 2013 . I am looking for a roommateas well . I am a non smoler, 6ft1,235, 52 and otgoing. Lets talk.
Mike D.
Old December 27th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am looking to go on the RSVP Cruise Feb 2013 . I am looking for a roommate too. I am a non smoker and outgoing. Lets talk.
Mike D.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 01:34 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Just posted this......Anyone still looking to share cabin>RSVP Feb9 FLL?
Putting this post in before I book some time after Jan 9 a single share with RSVP .....
Retired Airline>usually travel solo and go on non gay cruises because the cruise lines give alrline discount on cabins and gay cruises don't>last cruise 14 day Panama Canal Nov2012>I would like to go on the RSVP gay cruise. since I would like to spend my 75th birthday in Curacao for carnival there...anyone still looking for share lets talk

Old January 23rd, 2013, 10:29 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am interested in going on the RSVP Feb 9 S. Caribbean Cruise and sharing stateroom and pre cruise hotel in Ft Lauderdale (been on 2 Atlantis cruises in shared cabin)....Retired airline employee 74 yrs old... Thanks Al ... if interested email address is ...... nicegwmguy@aol.com
Old January 25th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Friend for Cruise

Hi there! I will be going on the RSVP Caribbean cruise and sharing a cabin with a friend next month. The only problem is he is going to be busy volunteering most of the time so I'm looking for new friends to keep me company.
I'm 25 years old, 5'11 145lbs and live in the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Would love someone looking to spend a lot of time lounging by the pool with!
Lets chat!!