Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > MSC Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 14th, 2012, 01:28 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default How about the weather of Mediterranean?

Hi all.
We will take a cruise in Mediterranean sea (along the coast of Italy, France, Spain, Greece, Montenegro, Tunisia) in late March to early April (14 days).
Any one who knows the weather in this area about that time, please advise me (how many Celsius degrees day and night time / rainy or dry season ...).
Thanks and happy cruising.
Sponsored Links
Old October 14th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Administrator
Admiral

No one can predict the weather but I have found you can get historical information from sites like wunderground.com or accuweather.com

Here is the information for Athens, Greece for the time frame you are looking at.

Trip Explorer Athens Eleftherios, Greece : Weather Underground | Weather Underground

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old October 21st, 2012, 06:58 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Thank you, Mike.
The weather is for Greece only. I will search on Google for elsewhere (Marseille, Venice, Naples etc.. ).
Any way, thank for your help.
Old October 21st, 2012, 07:36 AM
Captain

Hi Saigon, there is a weather site that we've used in the past
Climate Europe - Historical weather records

You select the country of interest, then the town/city & will be given an annual average, just about the list, you will see an ooption to 'select a year', and this then gives you more details for that year, and another option then appears 'select a month' which gives details down to individual days. see Naples/Napoli for an example Climate in Napoli / Capodichino in March 2011 - Historical weather records

Hope this helps,

Alan.

History :
Golden, Grand(2), Caribbean, Sea(4+1 aborted)
Adonia(4+1), Arcadia, Artemis(2), Aurora(5), Azura, Oceana(3), Oriana(11), Ventura(2), Victoria(5)
QM2(2), QE2(9), QV(5), QE, Caronia(2), Minerva II, Fred.Olsen(8), NCL Jade, =X= Eclipse, HAL Ryndam