Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 4th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Passenger

Default Guest Laundry on the Pearl?

Can anyone tell me if the Pearl has laundry machines for the guests to use? Priness had them on the Island Princess and the Star Princess. We like to do the very active excursions and we have tons of dirty clothes by he end of the trip. Having use of laundry machines cuts down on the amount of clothes we have to pack if we want clean clothes. Yes I know that most lines can do your laundry for a fee, but to have a T-shirt cleaned for 3.00 is outrageous. I rather bring an extra shirt and wash the dirty one when I get home.

Thanks

19 cruises total on all different lines including RCCL, NCL, Celebrity, Princess, Holland America and Sea Dream. Our 20th Cruise is October 2007 on the Mariner of the Seas.
Sponsored Links
Old January 5th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Cruise Maniac

There is a passenger laundry center on 3 different decks. I used the one on the 9th deck across from 9088 for some ironing which was free. I'm not sure about the cost of the machines.
Old January 5th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Passenger

Great news. Thanks. I sure the cost of the machines beat $3.00 a t-shirt on Celebrity.

Tom

19 cruises total on all different lines including RCCL, NCL, Celebrity, Princess, Holland America and Sea Dream. Our 20th Cruise is October 2007 on the Mariner of the Seas.
Old January 5th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Admiral

Washers were free on the Jewel; I am certain this is the case with all the new NCL ships. The Jewel had 4 decks with washers, dryers and ironing facilities. You can purchase small boxes of detergent the reception desk for about a dollar. It says one box per load, the machines are a little small. We found 1 box would easily do two batches. I was afraid if I used a box for 1 load the soap would never come out.