Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 22nd, 2014, 02:08 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default August 30th to sep 6 need your help

Anyone please help...!

My family of 5 (mom/dad and 3 children under 9) are planning a cruise from Seattle, WA to Alaska ( round trip ) on August 30, 2014. This is our first cruise and we need your help. The Norwegian cruise line only allows 4 person per room which leaves 1 out. The cruise ship is having a sale kids go free. We are looking for a couple to include our child with you for boarding purpose. At the time of purchasing the ticket you will have to include the child. Once we are on board we thank you for helping us and go our separate path. we can pay you 200 hundards for your help. it is a long time dream for my husband. please
I hope you can help me.

Thanks
mom
Sponsored Links
Old July 22nd, 2014, 08:52 PM
friedshrimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaz View Post
Anyone please help...!

My family of 5 (mom/dad and 3 children under 9) are planning a cruise from Seattle, WA to Alaska ( round trip ) on August 30, 2014. This is our first cruise and we need your help. The Norwegian cruise line only allows 4 person per room which leaves 1 out. The cruise ship is having a sale kids go free. We are looking for a couple to include our child with you for boarding purpose. At the time of purchasing the ticket you will have to include the child. Once we are on board we thank you for helping us and go our separate path. we can pay you 200 hundards for your help. it is a long time dream for my husband. please
I hope you can help me.

Thanks
mom
You've got to be kidding. Really??? You want perfect strangers to take custody of your child so that you can get around NCL's cabin capacity? What would you do if the ship starts to sink and that child has to go to a different lifeboat than you? Or if said stranger you are now trusting with your child does something to your child?

You asked for help, here's the best help I can give you. Find a ship that has a cabin capacity of 5 (I know some Carnival ships do) or find a different type of vacation.
Old July 23rd, 2014, 01:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

it was just to get on bord. I will never send my kid with a sranger..thanks now I have to come up with 2 grant to make my husband dream come true...I might have to wait..I do appreciate your concern.
Old July 23rd, 2014, 01:36 AM
Welcome Newcomer

first timer thanks for great info