Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 4th, 2014, 06:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default NCL Jewel for kids

Hi All,

I am currently booked on the Jewel with my wife, 8 year old niece and 4 year old son. If anyone has been on this ship, is it kid friend when it comes to the pool area? I can't seem to get a good view of the pool area and am wondering if I should switch to a ship that has a splash pad that is more kid friendly. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff
Sponsored Links
Old September 10th, 2014, 05:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi there, we are going on the Jewel this Saturday (EEEEEK) with our 2.5 and 5 yo. I'll post when we get back as I too was wondering about the pool and cannot find good pictures. There is a pic on their site of the kiddy slide and shallow pool which from the pic does look like it is indoors (kind of a must since we are going to Alaska this Saturday lol so not exactly exotic weather).
Old September 10th, 2014, 11:56 PM
Familiar Face

The kid's pool on the Jewel (and the Pearl) is not indoors. It's enclosed on 3 sides, with the 4th side open to the rest of deck 12. This photo is from the Pearl, but the Jewel is the same layout.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1000930.jpg (38.4 KB, 4 views)