Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Open Debate

Open Debate The only forum to discuss politics and religion. Please keep it civil.

Old October 15th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Town Hall Debate- What would you ask if u were there?

If you were at the town hall debate tomorrow night, and were given the opportunity to ask one of the candidates ONE question, what would you ask?

Let's not see pages of your own questions.

You are ALLOWED ONE QUESTION , and I'd think you'd like to give it some thought and come up with ONE that might provide some insight - since you would be representing the nation.
Old October 15th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Admiral

I'd ask each candidate:

Why should we trust you?

Old October 15th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

One candidate, one question: Mr. President, What would you do different, if anything, with Congress, that you didn't do the last 4 years?
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old October 16th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Admiral

"I know opinions change with the circumstances so what you say one time might be different the next. Why can you not make one statement or opinion and keep the line of thought moving forward even if against unpopular opinion?"

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old October 16th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Since I have already asked my question, and even though this is make believe, I always try to follow the rules, so I would like to ask a question for my husband.

Gov. Romney, You probably have not been briefed on this, so let me give you a little background. In Nov. of 2009 an armed soldier shot and killed 13 people on Fort Hood. Many others were wounded. At the time he was heard to yell the same thing that all Terrorists yell, as he killed.

Our President declared this to be not terrorist, but work place violence. This has made a difference in many ways. Those who were lost that day were not awarded purple hearts, and the the loved ones and those wounded were not given special rights, and monies, as they would have received if this had been terrorists, or battleground events.

Because it was labeled work force, the ass was turned over to local police, because Fort Hood does not have a place where he can be held.

Because the police didn't kill him, but made him disabled, the local jail could not hold him without a special wing to be built. Please keep in mind this is a city jail, that holds mostly drunks.

It is now almost 3 years, and the trial has still not begun, but the man continues to get full pay, with benefits, plus when he needs to be on post for something to do with his trial, or medical care, he has to be transported by way of helicopter, because his life might be in danger.

My question to you is will you put the word terrorist back in, and will you get this man out of our area, and put in Gitmo, and will you finally honor those who were lost that day. They gave their lives for this country.

Thank you
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old October 16th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

To Obama....

While I applaud your efforts in getting health care reform passed - why was the bill pushed through with most provisions not taking effect until 2014? Why is there no cross-state competition allowed?

To Romney...

Exactly what do you plan to do about pre-existing conditions when you push for health care reform?