Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > P & O Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 5th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default P&O Oceana cabin B deck family room (aft)

We have recently booked a B deck balcony room for a family of four. I spoke with P&O directly regarding our vantage fare cabin and asked if there was a sofa being used as a bed with 1 lower and 2 upper Pullman beds. the woman went and got the exact spec and questioned 'sofa? , no there are 2 proper single beds, fixed and 2 upper Pullman beds which are attached to the wall. I am readin posts on facebook where a lady is currently in a family balcony room and has an issue with 'a sofa which is being made up as a bed'. I am naturally worried as I am concerned that I am being mis-sold a product. Hs anyone stayed in, or similar cabin to B735 aft location on B deck? thank you
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
cabin, decks, oceana