Old October 21st, 2004, 07:49 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default port fee refund

I guess 3 ports is a done deal on our Nov 7 Star Princess cruise. I just got an email from our TA and they said that we would have a $19.44 pp Govt fees and taxes refund will be applied to our on board credit. I am still crossing my fingers that we will stop somewhere else as well.

Honeymoonin on the Star
Old October 22nd, 2004, 12:19 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: port fee refund

We got the same memo. I too am hoping something will be added instead of a day at sea. Wouldn't that be a great wedding present!

Old October 22nd, 2004, 07:29 AM
Cruise Maniac

Hey Deedi!

It sure would! However I was given a "geography lesson" by a not so nice poster on another board that it would be impossible and that I needed to look at an atlas. I rolled my eyes and responded --thanks for the geography lesson, I guess you haven't heard about a bride to be wanting everything to be perfect huh? It is so funny how some people take things so literal!

Either way we are going to have a great time and relax! We have been looking up things to do in Costa Maya and are excited.

8 days to wed and
Old October 22nd, 2004, 07:30 AM
Cruise Maniac

that looked cool .. i gotta figure out how to do the days, hours, minutes until I wed