Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 10th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default Pacific Princess 2013 World Cruise

Pacific Princess 2013 World Cruise
by Paul Motter

Pacific Princess 2013 is the best world cruise itinerary I have ever seen, especially for under $20,000

Pacific Princess off the coast of Easter Island

Is there any boast more imaginably satisfying than "I just went around the world?" As a cruise travel writer I have perused countless world cruise itineraries over the years, but yet have I seen one imbue that deep wanderlust in me as what I am about to reveal.

What is the appeal of this particular cruise? There are many places in the world I have seen, and many I still want to see, but flying has become a dauntingly expensive proposition. To see the all the places on my bucket list could easily require six different trips, but most of them are included in this one world cruise - and the airfare alone for all of those trips combined could pay for it.

Like most, this world cruises sets sail in January and ends in April. But every year there are about 10 different world cruises offered in all kinds of styles and prices and if you can spend well over $200,000 by taking a suite on one of the luxury cruise lines if that is what you want. But remarkably, you can also get a world cruise of over 100-days for less than 10% of that cost - and that is the one I want, so here it is: The 107-day Pacific Princess cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Venice, Italy.

Sponsored Links
Old September 10th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Admiral

Indeed, that is a stunning itinerary and for an inside cabin it comes out to just $170 per person per day. And it is even better that the cruise is on the intimate Pacific Princess which is the former "R3" of the late, much missed, Renaissance Cruises.

I've always wanted to visit the Vietnam of today.
Old September 11th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Familiar Face

Default World Cruise

I am 67 single retired male.

I have a World Cruise on my "Bucket List" but likely it will remain on the list for a long time as I am just not in the position to pay the single occupancy premium. Like many retirees I am on a budget and while a once in a lifetime world cruise is a dream of mine until and unless I find a compatible cabin mate who has the same interest it will remain a dream....lol...

But who knows - I keep buying Lottery tickets hehe
Old September 11th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

I know a guy looking for roommate(s) for this cruise. Look under "seeking cruise companion" message board. I am on the road but will check in here later. I am on also seriously considering this cruise.
Old September 16th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Pacific Princess

Sounds great but I would hesitate on that shp. Did 2 Transatlantics on Oceanias R ships. Lots of rocking, rolling in higher seas. Sea Princess also doing a nice World cruise. Got Princess sale brochure; $13,900 Insides.