Old September 7th, 2003, 09:21 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Incognito

Now it is time to have a good night everyone!!
Old September 8th, 2003, 07:21 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Incognito

Well, I think we can use a "BUMP" here right about now.

Where is everyone??

I go out for 2 days to have some fun and you people let this board go all the way to the middle of the page. Ya know , ya just can't get good help these days!! Ha Ha

The lake was at it's best on Sunday. I'm tanned and feeling alive again. Nothing like a bronze tan to pick up your sprits.

SQ, it's getting really close to that wedding cruise. Everyone must be getting a little more than excited!! I know I am and I'm not even going to be there.

VP: I expect you to take lots of good pictures at the wedding and can't wait until you post them.

Sparky: You better start practicing with your new camera and take pictures at your Daughters wedding too. VP, needs to teach you how to get on that WebShots page and post pictures. I know you're tied up with FIL now , but you really should learn to post there soon.

Mouse, did you win any money??

Later all....................I'm going out on the deck to enjoy the evening. Might not be too many more of these after this week. DARN.

Old September 8th, 2003, 09:02 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Default Re: Incognito

You know WL, VP does a great job with the web shots, so I don't think I need to learn how to do it. I relied on her all the way across the Atlantic. We were a good team, probably the best there ever was!
Old September 8th, 2003, 11:53 PM
Passenger

Sparky, I forgot all about you and Dub sending those pictures to VP to post. Wow, maybe I "fried" my memory by being in the SUN so much the past few days!!

Okay, I'm out of here for tonight. I was on the other board and I must say I think I'm going to go nuts with our newest little poster!! Interperting each of those posts is enough to give you a headache. Personally it's driving me nuts!! But I'll be good and just use big words to get around it!

Take care all..........

Old September 9th, 2003, 12:24 PM
Cruise Maniac

WL, I think V is really trying to post the way we asked her to. In fact I am getting a kick out of trying to figure out what she means. Seems to be working.

Mouse, send R an E mail, he can't reach you with the E mail addresses that he has for you guys.
Old September 9th, 2003, 04:26 PM
Passenger

I agree, Sparky, that V is really trying for a change. I guess that's how we would sound if we tried to communicate in a different language. The only way she will get better is to practice. Even trying to figure out what's she's talking about is better than the old "Hello Where is everyone?" Those drove me nuts!!

Nice picture that R sent. Next one I want to see is the Mariner on the open seas! I had one like that of the Brilliance that he had sent and I had it on the wall all the months we were waiting to board her. Now it's time for a replacement!
Old September 9th, 2003, 04:41 PM
Passenger

OKAY...........I'll be patient and try and skim through her posts. Not a problem. NIce to see us on the top of this page when I opened it up!! Good work you two!!

Art's going biking right now and I'm going to try and see if my new CD-Writer is working. Want to burn a Music CD !!

By the way I made a 3-fresh berry cobbler a little while ago and the house smells soooooooo nice. Only problem is it's over 80 degrees outside and the A/C is running full blast right now!! OH WELL........can't have your cake and eat it too!!

Old September 9th, 2003, 06:35 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Incognito

Well just like you would expect....................the NEW CD-Writer is SO NEW that the old program that is on the hard drive isn't compatiable with it. Now I found that out after numerous phone calls to the service company. Turns out the "Ediot" serviceman, yup we're back to that again.........sorry, didn't run through everything he was suppose to in order to see if they were matched.

Computers are like men, you can't live with them and you CAN'T live without them!! DUH!! Next I need to see if I can download a more updated CD-Copier program from the internet or go out and buy a program at Best Buy!!

The one fellow did say I should call the service company and ask them to give me a new program. I'll try, but I almost know that the answer to that will be.

Sorry to have taken up so much space with my "*****es", but I do feel better now!! Thanks for listening!! TA TA...........

Old September 9th, 2003, 06:41 PM
hcat

why not go to a private chat room?
Old September 9th, 2003, 09:24 PM
Cruise Maniac

That was a nice picture of the Mariner. R sent the Radiance, Brilliance and Serenade pictures, so now I am waiting for the Jewel.

Had to pay for Mariner yesterday, so now I have Jewel deposit and MA to pay for when the CC bill comes in.

I made reservations in Orlando for Nov 15. I think I may use the RCCL shuttle to get to Port Canaveral. Maybe VP has the web site for the limo service so that I can see how the costs compare. I lost it when I changed computers.
Old September 9th, 2003, 11:53 PM
Passenger

Hey Sparky, You did take out "Insurance Policy" on this upcoming Mariner Trip I hope? Hopefully, everything will be okay with FIL, but you'd hate to loose all your money if you couldn't go for some reason.

Must be nice to know the trip is paid for.........well that's as soon as the CC bill shows up in the mailbox!!

Good thing we're talking about CRUISING right now!!

Post Edited (09-09-03 23:21)
Old September 11th, 2003, 05:14 PM
Cruise Maniac

Mike, I understand why you felt you needed to ask us to go elsewhere for the chatting and I plan to comply.
What does puzzle me is why the people who have complained directly to us, there are three, know exactly what went on on this thread, but continued to complain. If they knew what the thread was about, then they simply could have decided not to open it. They chose to push their issue even though it should have had no impact on them had they not opened Incognito again and again.
I do plan to comply and I support your decision. I know though, that these same people will find something else to complain to you about. I guess it is their right, but I don't have to like it. I think they need to learn to contruibute valuable information to the boards now that they won't have to put up with Incognito. I'll be watching for that.

I'm done! Thanks for listening and thanks for letting it run so long!