Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 8th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Passenger

Default Crown and Anchor Question

After our first sailing on Soverign OTS,we became crown and anchor members.We then sailed again on soverign.Then we sailed four times on Enchantment OTS.Making our last cruise the start of platnium.Wrong.We sail every March and October .They say they only have proof of three trips on Enchantment.We have since moved and threw away excess junk,including the books the documents come in.Didn't buy pictures every trip as going so often on the same ship.Any ideas on proof of sailing.Proof from work wasn't enough.Tried everything I could think of.

Leaving 10/20/2006 on Mariner OTS

Joyce
Sponsored Links
Old October 8th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Admiral

How about getting you CC statements for proof of payment?

Does your TA(s) have any records of the bookings?

SS Norway (12 times) '85 - '97; Radiance OS 06/01; Island Princess 11/04, Grand Princess 11/04/05, Golden Princess 7/21/06, Golden Princess 2/24/07, Explorer of the Seas 12/23/07, Island Princess 11/15/08
Old October 8th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to AAAAmerican.Com

Yes Credit Card staements as well Checks that were cancelled...
Old October 8th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Admiral

Especially any CC charges from the ship would also be good.

SS Norway (12 times) '85 - '97; Radiance OS 06/01; Island Princess 11/04, Grand Princess 11/04/05, Golden Princess 7/21/06, Golden Princess 2/24/07, Explorer of the Seas 12/23/07, Island Princess 11/15/08
Old October 9th, 2006, 12:13 AM
Cruise Maniac

Toospoiled: since you're C & A Members, go to RCI"s website C&A Member Forum. From there, login (you may need to create one) and check your Cruise History. From there, you'll find a link to: "Missing Cruise Credits".

If you have completed a valid cruise but do not see it or your Cruise Credits listed, just click on the "missing Cruise Credits" link and fill out the form. A Crown & Anchor Representative will contact you.

Is it possible you completed any of the cruises you mentioned under a slightly different name? If you registered using a variation of your name, it may show up differently. Hopefully this will help you resolve this.

Take care, Steve
Old October 10th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Admiral

This was posted at another group that I belong to. Maybe you guys would know the answers she's looking for.

I just became a member of the Crown & anchor Society with Royal Caribbean, does anyone know about the saving certificates?? I looked online on the members only site and they have cruises for like $125 for a balcony & suite. Can you book 2 people with the same rate?? How does that work?? Is there a catch?? I know you have to book them within a certain time. Any info would help.

Life is too short to let the ship of your dreams sail without you.

Carnival Destiny Feb. 2006
Carnival Fascination Feb. 2007
Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas Feb. 2008 The DTW & MsBJ tour
Carnival Valor MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2009
Carnival Glory MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2010
Carnival Dream MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2011
Old October 10th, 2006, 12:52 PM
First Mate

Dina, that person needs to read the coupons again. Its $125.00 off of a balcony room and its per room not per person.
Old October 10th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Admiral

Thank you very much. I'll pass on the information. Sounds like a very sweet deal.

Life is too short to let the ship of your dreams sail without you.

Carnival Destiny Feb. 2006
Carnival Fascination Feb. 2007
Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas Feb. 2008 The DTW & MsBJ tour
Carnival Valor MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2009
Carnival Glory MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2010
Carnival Dream MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2011
Old October 14th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Beginner

too spoiled-- we are on this sailing with you- hope you get your cruise credits issue resolved- the credit card statements and ta you used should help with finding the lost credits- if one c and a rep could not help you, call again and speak with another rep- good luck to you and see you on the mariner in a week...
Old October 14th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Cruise Maniac

Side question - when do you get credit for the next level of status? For example, do I get platinum status on the 5th cruise (assuming that all previous cruises were for 1 credit) or on the 6th?

Never mind, I just answered my own question - it is after according to the web site.