Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 24th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Monarch of the Sea

Cruises on May 2, 2011, is anyone else taking this Cruise? Has anyone else been on this cruise what are the best snorkeling trips to book in Nassau?
Sponsored Links
Old April 24th, 2011, 09:00 PM
First Mate

I would recommend snorkeling at Coco Cay, Royal's Private Island. The waters are very calm and they've sunk sea planes and parts of a constructed pirate ship to make a reef for your enjoyment. In nassau, I'd recommend staying near the ship or doing a tour with the line. Not a ton going on in Nassau and it's somewhat dirty. You might also want to consider taking a cab (not a water taxi) to Atlantis and walk around and see the hotel - very nice. BTW - the water taxi's to Atlantis are pretty crowded and I also smell like diesel fuel when I get off.
Old April 25th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

I've also snorkeled at Coco Cay, pretty good and they will go out and feed the fish while you snorkel there, amazing. Just be sure to purchase a water camera before you leave home, you'll save a lot of $ that way.

Message Boards Moderator