Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 12th, 2014, 10:36 AM
First Mate

Default Quantum / Anthum - No Viking Crown?

Hello -

Was scanning through deck plans for Quantum & Antham and noticed that their is no Viking Crown Lounge? Based on the exterior drawings it would "look like" one would be there; however, I don't seem to see one on the drawings. That would be a huge disappointment for us loyalists as it's like their "icon" and "signature" feature across all their ships/designs since the start of the line. Hope I'm just reading it wrong…….
Sponsored Links
Old April 12th, 2014, 06:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

I think I read a blog saying the traditional Viking lounge which looks like a spaceship on the outside is not there. If u look at oasis and allure they don't have the traditional Viking lounge either. Plus they are smaller on the new ships

[url=http://www.cruisingtalk.com]
Next Up NCL Jade
Old April 12th, 2014, 06:56 PM
First Mate

Oasis and Allure both have a Viking Crown consistent with the fleet. what seems odd is there is no lounge on the top deck called the Viking crown based on the deck plans. Guess we will just have to wait and see.
Old April 13th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Familiar Face

Seems like it could have been replaced with the North Star bar instead. Until the final deck plans are released and all the features announced, we can't be 100% sure.