CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seabourn (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seabourn/)
-   -   Seabourn Referral Coupon (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seabourn/385310-seabourn-referral-coupon.html)

claranda October 5th, 2011 05:02 AM

Seabourn Referral Coupon

I have a referral coupon available for anyone who is booked for the first time on a Seabourn cruise and has made or is about to make their final payment but has not yet sailed.

The coupon gives both the recipient and the giver $400 on-board credit.

Please provide email details if you are interested so that I can contact you. The voucher has to be sent to you by mail and then sent on by you to Seabourn.

Konalani October 6th, 2011 02:05 PM

Hi, sounds good ....can you please send the info needed? We are booking on the Seabourn for the first time. Our cruise in in January. Thanks!

claranda October 8th, 2011 05:11 AM

Hi Konolani
I've sent you a private message about the coupon....let me know if you can't access it, though...

Konalani October 8th, 2011 11:14 AM

HI sent a reply to your email?

earthaboat February 25th, 2012 02:56 AM

Hi
Just about to set sail on march 8, 2012 on the seabourn would love the on board credit share
what a great idea!
Thank you
earthaboat

winner February 26th, 2012 02:18 PM

You need to look at another cruise discussion board. I don't mean to be critical but this is the third time I have suggested this and the post is always removed. Good luck in your search for an OBC.

GrannyLorr February 27th, 2012 04:57 AM

and do you really think if you advertised Cruise Mates on that "other" board it wouldnt be deleted?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Just MENTION or HINT my name there and the entire thread is deleted!!

winner February 27th, 2012 09:27 PM

I did not "advertise"; I just wanted to help the OP since I don't believe Cruisemates has referral program assistance.

Laurita July 29th, 2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claranda (Post 1395528)
I have a referral coupon available for anyone who is booked for the first time on a Seabourn cruise and has made or is about to make their final payment but has not yet sailed.

The coupon gives both the recipient and the giver $400 on-board credit.

Please provide email details if you are interested so that I can contact you. The voucher has to be sent to you by mail and then sent on by you to Seabourn.

Hi there!

Do you still have this referral award available! I am a first time cruiser and just paid my balance yesterday. Sailing on the Quest Oct 27 from Venice - Pireaus. I'm very new at this but very, very excited - can hardly sleep at night thinking about being pampered for a week! Extra onboard credit would sure come in handy.

acath935 August 26th, 2012 12:16 PM

i have paid for my cruise in november but it is my first time sailing on this line. will the coupon still work? thanks cathy

ianlin February 15th, 2013 10:55 PM

Seabourn referral coupons available

Any first time cruisers with Seabourn would like a referral coupon please PM me. Or contact me at <ianlin(at)att(dot)net>.

mpfund January 2nd, 2014 06:33 PM

If anyone is sailing before March 7, 2014 I have a $400 referral coupon. Email me at mpfund6617@aol.com

lori22 April 29th, 2014 08:44 AM

Hi I have a referral coupon for a first time Seabourn cruiser who has either paid for or about to make their final payment

The coupon gives both the new cruiser and the past cruiser a $400 onboard credit.

Rocky28 May 2nd, 2014 06:06 AM

Referral coupons?

Hi there. About to book 2 cabins on Seabourn, first timers sailing in August 2014. I just read about these referral coupons and would LOVE to get the credit. If anyone has a coupon to share with me, that would be awesome. Also, since we are booking 2 cabins, should we book them both separately (assuming we can find 2 referral coupons) so we can get the credit for each? thanks!!

Wombat wills May 4th, 2014 04:47 AM

Just booked legend for June 22. Any offers that can use? We are new to Seabourn and looking forward to our first journey with them.

Apuleius May 6th, 2014 12:28 PM

Hello Wombat Wills I have a Seabourn OBC referral voucher and am looking for a first timer on SB who has paid their final balance. It looks like you fit the bill!
If you are still interested please email me and I will give you details of what you need to do next, so that we both get $400 OBC. Please email me at jtatkin@dircon.co.uk. thank you!

bunnie.donato May 19th, 2014 07:16 AM

referral coupon

I have a referral coupon for first time seabourn cruisers. It entitles you to $400 on board credit. Email me at cdonato1@comcast.net. Thanks, Bunnie

claranda May 23rd, 2014 07:33 AM

I, too, have a referral coupon for Seabourn newcomers who have not yet made their final payment. Kindly email me on jayseadee@hotmail.co.uk

WalkerMom July 23rd, 2014 02:58 PM

Seabourn Voucher

I have a voucher for anyone making/or who has made their final payment. It's so nice to have onboard credit to use!
Please email me at walkershopATnc.rr.com