Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 14th, 2003, 09:55 PM
Jean Marie

Default Fall cruise to Eastern Canada

Looking for straight mature female cruise mate or mates ( like myself) to join me on an early October sailing on one of the ships to the Eastern Seaboard and through the St. Laurence to Canada. I am easy to get along with and positive and upbeat. I am a considerate smoker who will share balcony rooms. I can also afford my own room and
we can just chum around together. A Caribbean cruise is definately on my list for this winter as well as southern Italy and Greek Island hopping in the future. Looking forward to hearing from you. Hurry though...October cruise is right around the corner....J.
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
2012, canada, cruise, england, fall, september, wear