Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 16th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Wade Palmer

Default Help! Space available on RCCL's Mariner of Seas; May 8-15; W

Hi!
I have 2 cabins available of an 8 cabin reservation I made through a travel agent for the nearly sold out Mariner of the Seas (Royal Caribbean); May 8th - 15th in the Western Caribbean.

My father and his wife as well as my best friend and his wife had to cancel right before the final payment was due. My dad had a financial situation and my friend's wife was due for an unexpected surgery.

Anyway. I still need to fill my group booking!! Plese help me help you!
If anyone would like to take one of these last two cabins and/or have had trouble booking on this particular cruise due to availabiltiy, I can help!!

I reserved these cabins over a year ago, off season, inside cabins, as to get the best deal. We have a guarantee of $785 for a "n" class cabin (inside cabin, double occupancy, while available) or $800 for "m"...or you may choose to upgrade further. All taxes and port fees are included.

I only have till Monday, February 21st, 2005 to hold onto the cabins.
So if you're interested, please e-mail me at:
wapalmer@mjstc.net
and I'll give you some more details/information.
I hope we can help each other out.

or you may contact my travel agent, Vivian Parham at 1-877-462-0720.
Just let her know that you want to get the group discount with Wade Palmer's group.

Thanks!!
Sponsored Links