Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 29th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Familiar Face

Default 14-days Transatlantic, Celebrity Solstice, November 30

Hi,

I’m looking for a female cruisemate for 14-days Transatlantic cruise with ”Celebrity Solstice” on November 30 from Rome. It goes through Florence/Italy, Nice/France, Barcelona/Spain, Cartagena/Spain, Madeira/Portugal and arrives to Ft. Lauderdale.
Vacationstogo.com quotes it $899 for inside cabin plus tax and tips.
I plan on going to Italy on November 26 and travel inside Italy by car or bus before the cruise. It would be great if my cruisemate will also travel with me to share cost of hotels and car rentals.
I'm straight 46 years old, SWF, non-smoker, not a party animal, but social and friendly.
Looking for a cruisemate to share a cost of a cruise.
Sponsored Links
Old July 6th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Passenger

Default Hi!

I may very possibly be interested. I would also like to spend time in Italy. I am a 54 year old white female. Are interests sound compatible. Tell me more about the cruise, etc. Patty
Old July 12th, 2009, 11:22 PM
Familiar Face

Default cruise mate for T/A

I'm interested in a T/A cruise end of Nov. but would like to cruise out of Barcelona. I already have my plane ticket to Barcelona as the return ticket from a previous trip. There are a couple T/A cruises out of Barcelona Nov. 28 and 29 on Celebrity and RCCL.
I'm SWF, very young 60s don't smoke, only drink socially, don't snore, easy to get along with, friendly, adventureous.
Let me know if you might be interested in cruising out of Barcelona.
I did this T/A last year on RCCL, Voyager, and loved it. Love that ship.
Also, got a very good price about 2 months before the cruise. Had a promenade cabin which was very nice. JOAN
Old August 6th, 2009, 11:46 PM
Passenger

Hi,

Have you found a share yet for the transatlantic on the Solstice?. I may be inerested if you have not.

I have done all these ports before but I too plan to spend some time in Europe before the cruise mainly in Austria but would be up for spending some time in Italy also depending on where you are going

I have been on about 23 ships so I am not a newbie and I have done transatlantic.

In the meantime I have tentatively booked a med cruise on Azamara Nov. 14-28.which is under deposit. I will probably take if nothing of greater interest comes along

Zeni

You posted:

I’m looking for a female cruisemate for 14-days Transatlantic cruise with ”Celebrity Solstice” on November 30 from Rome. It goes through Florence/Italy, Nice/France, Barcelona/Spain, Cartagena/Spain, Madeira/Portugal and arrives to Ft. Lauderdale.
I plan on going to Italy on November 26 and travel inside Italy by car or bus before the cruise. It would be great if my cruisemate will also travel with me to share cost of hotels and car rentals.
I'm straight 46 years old, SWF, non-smoker, not a party animal, but social and friendly.
Looking for a cruisemate to share a cost of a cruise
Old September 23rd, 2010, 05:02 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer View Post
Hi,

Looking for a cruisemate to share a cost of a cruise.
I would be interested in chatting with you about this cruise. I am a young 62 year old straight swf looking to keep costs down by sharing a cabin. This is about the time that I would like to travel. Please contact me if you are still looking for cabin mate.

Patty