Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 18th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Familiar Face

Default GWM looking to share cabin

41 yr old GWM looking for similar person interested in sharing a cabin for a cruise late fall out of Florida. I am open to ideas, please send me a message if you have any questions or suggestions for a trip. Thank you
Sponsored Links
Old August 18th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Beginner

similar indeed, looking for early winter (Dec 24 to 27 to get out of town) Miami/Bahamas cruise partner, emai exhibifun@yahoo.com
Old September 4th, 2010, 10:59 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetosail View Post
41 yr old GWM looking for similar person interested in sharing a cabin for a cruise late fall out of Florida. I am open to ideas, please send me a message if you have any questions or suggestions for a trip. Thank you
Hi!,gwm looking for someone to go on cruise from N.Y.C. on oct.17 Norwegian Jewel
deal #27710(vacationstogo.com).
I don't smoke ,clean and fun. (also 40's)
get back a.s.a.p. lets book!
Drew
andyatmac@hotmail.com
Old September 7th, 2010, 11:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

hi...
i am greg 43 from connecticut.easy going,fun to be with! looking for week of 10/17/10
for a 7 day cruise out of florida. vacationstogo.com has several offerings fast deal 27742 on celebrity.i have sailed them before,they are great. hope to hear from you. greg