Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 14th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Female seeking travel companion.

Genuine single white female (straight) seeks similar aged between 45-65 as travel companion on cruise, hopefully to China, Thailand, maybe even Caribbean? Anytime 2011 (flexible).

Have travelled extensively (land base and cruises), however sadly now alone and needing to look at offsetting cost of single cabin etc - also, it would be nice to have someone to talk to and share things with.

I'm educated, have good sense of humour, like to experience new things. Non smoker, non drinker, not a party-goer (although enjoy fun and entertainment) and not a "man hunter!". Get up around 8am (ish) and like to go to bed when tired, which could be 10pm (if had busy day excursions & early start next day?) - midnight (or a little later after or show/dancing). Not a slob (keeping cabin tidy as you can do, in small spaces).

I enjoy sightseeing, scuba diving, swimming, culture, good food, good conversation, sunshine, learning new things, craft, driving. Prefer doing my own trips (ships usually too expensive!) when in dock and am good at organising own travelling around.

Anyone interested must be genuine, reliable, honest, non smoker and have good sense of humour. Must also agree to "no visitors" in cabin (if you get my drift!).

If interested please e mail me: kay.counsell@sky.com (thanks)
Sponsored Links
Old January 14th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Familiar Face

Hi GoodCompanian,
Would you be interested in a Mediterranean cruise with Celebrity in late May/early June?
See my post under seeking cruise companion,
Thanks!
Old January 18th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Familiar Face

I am what you are looking for except of am a light smoker (but only in designated areas and am considerate). I am also retired, can travel when I wish, am independent, fun, straight, am not looking for romance - I have toured all over Europe with different roommates and have enjoyed each person and experience! I live in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Email me at dhinzey@bellsouth.net. Ciao.
Old January 21st, 2011, 08:50 PM
Familiar Face

I am your cruise companion - except I am a light smoker - but considerate (wouldn't think of smoking in cabin or in company of non-smokers! Check me out -or email me at dhinzey@bellsouth.net. I am 61 and also an adventurer who needs a cabinmate for cruising. I have toured all over Europe with a roommate assigned by tour company with no prolblems and many great memories!

Diane
Old January 22nd, 2011, 07:34 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbird1275 View Post
I am your cruise companion - except I am a light smoker - but considerate (wouldn't think of smoking in cabin or in company of non-smokers! Check me out -or email me at dhinzey@bellsouth.net. I am 61 and also an adventurer who needs a cabinmate for cruising. I have toured all over Europe with a roommate assigned by tour company with no prolblems and many great memories!

Diane
Re smoking. Some posters want non smokers, so they limit responses. I too smoke, but would not do it in a cabin with a non smoker. I wish some would realize we are considerate and do not need to smoke at all times.
Old February 8th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Familiar Face

I am a very young, single 62 year old, straight, professional woman looking for someone to share the cost. I have booked two 7 night back to back Celebrity cruises on the Summit out of San Juan, Puerto Rico to the Caribbean. The first cruise leaves on the 19th and the second leaves on the 26th. I have found someone for the first cruise and now I'm looking for someone for the second week, that starts on March 26th. I currently have a concierge class balcony room booked. It sails out of San Juan to St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia, and Barbados.

You can reach me directly at Lynneb2013@yahoo.com

Lynne
Old February 8th, 2011, 11:44 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Lynne....I am interested in leg two of your trip and I just sent you a reply to request for a cabinmate through your email via my email address sydmoal@comcast.net. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks Monica
Old February 13th, 2011, 10:53 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there! I'm going on a 13 day cruise to Vancouver to Hawaii. It stayes in Hawaii for around 6 days before departing to America/ Canada. This is on the 'Royal Caribbean' line on the 'Rhapsody of the Seas' ship! If your interested feel free to email me at

jessica.warren@ag.gov.au

Cheers!
Old February 14th, 2011, 07:18 AM
Admiral

Has anyone heard from the original poster? It was 1st and only post and it's been a month now.
Old February 15th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Cruise Maniac

ruthless, you seem as frustrated as myself with many of these posters, !

I personally like to give the benefit of doubt, perhaps they are on a cruise and internet is spotty at best, and I certainly wouldn't concern myself w/ cruisemates.com.
But, I do see many that do not follow up or through, it can indeed be frustrating, a feeling like one is wasting their time.

So how is your cruisemate searching going? I was quite fortunate this year so far!
21 Princess

"You may have less scars, but I'll have better stories"

facebook.com/buggystuff

Friend me if you like!
Old March 23rd, 2011, 10:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Would you go to Hawaii from May 21-28 leaving from Honolulu?
Old July 20th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi! I just joined this forum and am looking for a travel companion for November 2012 going to Carribean. Are you still looking for someone to travel with and have a good time?
Old March 9th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,

Where are you based and are you interested in a world trip on Princess, out of Sydney Aus. May 2014?

PeggyD
Old June 18th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Familiar Face

I am SWF straight. looking just a roommate to share cost. I would like to do Northern Europe in July/august British Isles, Norwegian Fjords, Ireland Please let me know if you are interested I am 47 Thank you Maya
dancemaya@yahoo.com
Old March 25th, 2014, 03:17 PM
Familiar Face

Ports of Call

Arrival

Departure

1 New York, New York --- 4:00 p.m.
2 At Sea --- ---
3 At Sea --- ---
4 San Juan, Puerto Rico 3:00 p.m. 9:00 p.m.
5 Philipsburg, St. Maarten 8:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
6 Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
7 Samana, Dominican Republic 8:00 a.m. 4:00 p.m.
8 At Sea --- ---
9 At Sea --- ---
10 New York, New York
need similar companion for the above trip leaves 4/5 from NY for $679 email urthling123@gamil.com if interested.