Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2011, 02:48 AM
Familiar Face

Smile Married female looking for female cabinmate 4 RC Carribean 2/20-2/27 5-ports San Juan

Just thought I would try to find someone to go with me on this wonderful cruise, trying to avoid the single supplemet. I am looking for a female travel companion who enjoys an adventure and has a similiar or easy personality. Once we arrive, I am fine venturing together or solo due to separate interest. I have not paid for this trip and would like to go as it has so many exciting ports, but I am also open to other cruises in Feb, March or early April, price of the cruise must be reasonable.

About me: New to the website...I am a 46 yr old married mom of one 7 yr old daughter. My husband's job does not allow him to travel without bidding a year in advance, most of my friends don't have funds or vacation time to take off....so that's led me to take to this site. I am a non smoker or non drinker and no drug use, I am not a partier, but not a party pooper. I am loads of fun and adventurous. I am flexible, with a good sense of humor and I am not an early bird...Mutual respect of personal space is important and I am a clean-a-holic. I don't do the visitors in the cabin, most cabins are too small for visitors, and for women we need to think safety first. I enjoy meeting all types of people and open to all cultures and beliefs and I can sit back, relax and enjoy a great book. I love bargain shopping and sightseeing. I have taken 3 cruises and love the water and ability to see different places. I have my Passport ready to go at anytime.

ITINERARY (below)
Cruise Line : Royal Caribbean
Ship Name : Adventure of the Seas
Sail : 7-Night Southern Caribbean, San Juan R/T
Inside: $369 + tax
Feb 20 San Juan, Puerto Rico 08:30 PM Embark - Time subject to change
Feb 21 At Sea
Feb 22 Bridgetown, Barbados 08:00 AM 06:00 PM
Feb 23 Castries, St. Lucia 08:00 AM 05:00 PM
Feb 24 St. John's, Antigua 08:00 AM 06:00 PM
Feb 25 Philipsburg, St. Maarten 08:00 AM 06:00 PM
Feb 26 St. Croix, USVI 08:00 AM 05:00 PM
Feb 27 San Juan, Puerto Rico Disembark - Time subject to change

If you are interested please contact me ASAP and we can exchange emails or talk via phone to see if we are compatible traveling partners. sydmoal@comcast.net or monica.wilson-pough@cdph.ca.gov

Thanks
Monica
Sponsored Links