Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 15th, 2011, 02:16 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Single female looking for female cabin mate for Paul Gaugin cruise

Prices are great for a room share on Paul Gaugin cruises to the South Pacific right now. Looking for another female traveler to share room.
Sponsored Links
Old January 6th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Familiar Face

Hi ....I just read what you are looking for in a "cruise mate" and I think we could be a good match....AND especially since I live in the DC area, it would be simple to meet. I'm into history, genealogy, board games AND TRAVELLINg! I'm financially sound and could travel as often as I find someone to travel.
I'm not sure of what is written on here about me, but don't hesitate to ask any/all questions.
Silvia