Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 1st, 2012, 03:35 PM
Familiar Face

Default 62yo, retired, straight, female looking for female cabin mate

Looking for cabin mate in order not to pay the horrid single supplement. Would like Euro cruising esp. Baltics for Med. Could be packed in 10 minutes!

Last edited by jacy; February 1st, 2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: female
Sponsored Links
Old February 1st, 2012, 06:12 PM
Familiar Face

Jacy

I have the voyager of the seas TA on hold. It is 16 nights to Barcelona. Leaving April 14. Sailing out of new Orleans. Need a cabin mate

Inside gty. 599 per person + taxes

I am 48 married women. Loves to cruise do it as much as possible. I'm quiet, light drinker doesn't stay up too late. Just enjoy the sea, dining, shows and ports on my own.

If interested write to,

Laura
Lspyrka@aol.com
Old February 1st, 2012, 07:23 PM
Familiar Face

Sounds interesting, but I looked it up and 7 days at sea without port is not appealing. Anything else you might be interested in?
Old February 2nd, 2012, 07:55 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Possible

Hi.

My name is Liv and a pretty frequent cruiser. I am booked on a cruise forOct. 5th. W/ some friends. But, toying with the idea of doing the Equinox sailing for Oct. 15th. Sailing as well, as that one incorporate Istanbul, my very favorite port. If you are interested check out the Celebrity web.

I am a retired widow and will be happy to send you my link so you can view my photos.

Liv
Old February 3rd, 2012, 04:59 PM
Familiar Face

Right now just looking at the TA as I just got back from a Caribbean cruise.

But I'm always looking for good deals too!
Old February 5th, 2012, 03:01 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacy View Post
Looking for cabin mate in order not to pay the horrid single supplement. Would like Euro cruising esp. Baltics for Med. Could be packed in 10 minutes!
Transatlantic cruise CABIN-COST-SHARE 'buddy' WANTED (MIA / FLL Port)

WANTED cruise-cabin room mate ..........

Retired professional female FL resident, seeks an independent cabin-cost sharing 'buddy' (lady/strictly platonic)
for Transatlantic cruise leaving Florida Port mid April 2012 arriving late April 2012 at
BARCELONA, Spain.

I have priced and have a courtesy hold until tomorrow on RCCL Liberty of the Seas from MIA to Barcelona departing April 14.2012 arriving Barcelona April 28. 2012; my hold is on a single guarateed inside cabin - the price - if shared for this guarantee inside would be slightly less than $700.00 incl. all taxes;
if an ocean-view / balcony cabin (Same price at this very moment) is to be shared, we are looking at a guarantee (meaning no assigned stateroom! - [until boarding !] thus, stateroom could be anywhere on the ship incl having an obstructed view - which would be just fine with me!) booking for this category is less than $950 incl taxes p.p. on the CELEBRITY SOLSTICE departing Fort Lauderdale April 15. 2012
arriving Barcelona April 29.2012.
Both sailings feature 4/5 docking ports on route through the Caribbean / Mediterranean.
My name is Gale and I live in the Ft. Myers Area.
Looking forward to hear from you, ideally with a phone number for me to call you.
Old February 7th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Familiar Face

I am really not interested in TA at this time but would really like to do the Baltics or Med with perhaps a TA on the way home. Any interest in that? If cruising doesn't work out then I will look into vagabonding with Ryanair and the trains as my means of transport. Lots to consider.........
Old February 8th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:

thank you for ur reply,

I will give it some thought and will be in touch

ready to go, - anytime....

P.S.

Thanking all of you terrific potential cruise mates for your interest in my upcoming Celebrity Solstice Transatlantic sailing and other future cabin-share sailings.

I am now all set, looking forward to enjoy a well priced starboard balcony in hopefully fair weathers and have no new plans until November 2012 at the earliest.

Until then, wishing all of u fair winds and smooth sailings.
Old February 10th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Familiar Face

Would you want to go to south america also looking for a third person for a transatlatic from ft laud to british isles on grand princess april 7th.

If you are interested let me know---look up my profile --i am a frequent cruiser, older, laid back, single, straight and fun!!!!
Ann
happy sailing
Old February 11th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Familiar Face

I am not interested in TA at this time--would consider Baltics or Med. Have done Carrib and Alaska--good but don't care to repeat.
Old February 14th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

don't know if you would be interested in a cruise out of new orleans but i might be up for that. I am 63, female and straight.
Old February 15th, 2012, 12:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am the same age and wondering when you are thinking about cruising?
Pauline
Old February 15th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Familiar Face

Crrising anytime spring or fall-not too interested in the heat of Med summer. Will probably do some other trips while in Europe--plan to be gone about 4-6 weeks in total.
Jacy
Old February 15th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Familiar Face

Not interested in S. America or TA at this time......more interest in Euro cruising just now.

Cheers,

Jacy
Old February 16th, 2012, 01:58 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Jacy
Would you be interested in a cruise from Southampton to the Canary Islands on Queen Victoria. 11 nights sailing on March 24, 2012. I too am looking for a cruisemate to offset the high supplement.
Look at "Iberian Serenade" on the cunard web site for more details.
I am a dwf, 60+, love to cruise and am quite independent.
Riki
Old February 16th, 2012, 05:30 AM
Familiar Face

No, am not interested in Canary Islands and Spain--still holding out for Med.

Cheers,
Jacy
Old February 19th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
hi-
I am a senior single also and have set my heart on the Norwegian lines western caribbean cruises out of tampa. All the stops are on my bucket list. If you have any interest in this let me know and we can talk. Noreen
Old February 25th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Familiar Face

Actually I saw your post today and it looks really interesting! Could you email me at subscriber1@usa.com?

Jacy
Old February 27th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Familiar Face

hello another time euro yes but this season i can only afford carribean any interest in a cruise to the islands in march? need to destress i do this two to three time a year and want to share cabin to keep down costs! email me at reginaparis47@gmail.com ps iam 50 self employed artist female straight!
Old March 4th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Crrising anytime spring or fall-not too interested in the heat of Med summer. Will probably do some other trips while in Europe--plan to be gone about 4-6 weeks in total.
Jacy
Hi, would you be interested in a 12 nite cruise from Amsterdam to the Arctic via various ports in Norway and back to Amsterdam. Celebrity Constellation on June 13th. Inside cabin would be $1099. I am a retired SWF and a non smoker. This will be my 9th cruise and I am an independent traveller. If you have any interest please contact me at: rikihart@gmail.com
Old March 6th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Suejoy

Suyjoy, if you are still monitoring this thread, I sent you a private message.
Old March 8th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
No, am not interested in Canary Islands and Spain--still holding out for Med.

Cheers,
Jacy
Hi Jacy, I decided against the Canary Islands and instead I have booked the Crystal Symphony for a MED cruise from April 8 till 15, 2012 leaving Barcelona. The per person price is $2200 for an Oceanview cabin. I am still looking for a cabin mate to share the expense of the cabin and not to have to pay the solo supplement.
Riki
Old March 20th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Familiar Face

i AM 62. lIVE IN oHIO. tELL ME MORE.

SCLEARYY@YAHOO.COM
Old March 25th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Familiar Face

Smile Cabinmate found!

Plans have been made and will be off for adventure! Thanks everyone for your replies and may you always have happy sailings................
Old March 25th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Sandy,
I just saw your post. Are you interested in a Crystal Symphony cruise in the Mediterranean on April 8th till April 15, 2012? I believe the price I listed is wrong and the price for a cabin with 2 passengers is $1950 per passenger. Since the cruise is in 2 weeks, you would have to be quick in deciding. Please let me know.
rikihart@gmail.com
Old March 27th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
would you be interested in cruse around India? Azama Cruise from November 29 to December 12, 2012 beginning and mumbai and ending in Madras
Old April 11th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Familiar Face

I have a 30 day cruise booked for Oct 4, 2012 on HAL to Tahiti. My travel buddy passed away and I need replacement. Some are interested, but not sure. Contact me.
aries29@embarqmail.com
Old April 11th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Familiar Face

Any interest in 30 day Tahiti Oct 4, 2012? HAL
S/D RT
Old April 16th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I'm up for the Caribbean this winter. Which ships do you like?

Jeanne
Old April 19th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Familiar Face

I like to travel too.

I have a great deal to go tonthailand. It is a long trip and i would stay for two weeks.

Hotel is beautiful. 5 star.

Airfare that I could find from Philadelphia was 2000.00 plus 999.00 for the two week stay for you.

I get flash deals.

Hotel on beach and is 285.00 per night not including taxes regularly.