Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 3rd, 2012, 07:36 AM
Familiar Face

Default Italy Venice NCL JADE Norwegian Jade 2nd June-7 Days 400$+ looking for share the cabi

Hi there!

airfare raised dramatically to US so i might stay in europe and go on cruises here out of Italy with NCL.

European Woman in her 30's non smoking non snoring. I am pretty flexible but overall I tend to an healthy lifestyle - depends on the Agenda of the ship I could go and party out or also drop the party to wake up early to get out in the port.

I am looking for strictly sharing the room nothing else is my intention. - I am open to Female / Male in your 20's/30's early 40.

It really depends we could go for dinner or together for some social events that is fine with me. I do not snore I am neat and healthy attitude overall - the gym is my office but i also like the Schooner Bar or the Disco.

-> Norwegian Jade 2nd June 2012 out of Venice Europe Italy - Innside Cabin 400$ + tax +fees + gratuities

Drop me an PM and lets skype; Each Person pays direct to the Travelagent.

p.s. I have good experience with roomates i met here on this forum so i go again with it
Sponsored Links