Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 28th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Dave Koz 2013 Italy/Greece/Sicily 7nights Seeking Female Cabin-Mate/Cruise Companion

Seeking a Female Cabin-mate/Cruise companion for Dave Koz 2013 Sept 22-29 Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas Smooth Jazz Cruise from Rome/Sicily/Greece/Sorrento .
Still managed to reserve a Q Interior Stateroom cabin - As I can't afford to pay the single rate and don't want to miss out on the fantastic ports of call as well as the
artists, Dave Koz, Michael McDonald, Mindi Abair, Gerald Albright, Keiko Matsui, Peter white, Vincent Ingala, Jake Shimabukuro and many more to be announced shortly.
If you a solo traveler and interested, please contact me ASAP. Let's not miss out on this fantastic cruise as we can also do a few on/off ship activities together if you like.
Check out Dave Koz & Friends at Sea - 2013 Italy, Greece & Sicily The Smooth Jazz Cruise
Sponsored Links
Old May 29th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

If you interested this can also be paid in installments:-
Dave Koz & Friends at Sea - 2013 Italy, Greece & Sicily The Smooth Jazz Cruise
Old June 12th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Dk 2013

Hi,
This seems interesting especially since the payment can be broken down.
I will contact you via email as I need to know the payment conditions and full price.

Cinderella.
Old June 13th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Welcome Newcomer

This will be my 5th Dave Koz Smooth Cruise and its Pure, Clean fun from dusk till dawn, there is always something happening somewhere - I call it a playground for adults

I am hoping to find a female to share my cabin (Q class reserved)
Since there are no single rates and am paying for 2 people.

Although its way ahead, but it allows room for payments to be broken down and arrangements will have to be made through The Flying Dutchmen Travel who are running with this.
check out :- Dave Koz & Friends at Sea - 2013 Italy, Greece & Sicily The Smooth Jazz Cruise
Old July 2nd, 2012, 03:50 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Thumbs up

This thread is RESOLVED and can be closed
cabin mate found
Old October 17th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by San.D View Post
Seeking a Female Cabin-mate/Cruise companion for Dave Koz 2013 Sept 22-29 Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas Smooth Jazz Cruise from Rome/Sicily/Greece/Sorrento .
Still managed to reserve a Q Interior Stateroom cabin - As I can't afford to pay the single rate and don't want to miss out on the fantastic ports of call as well as the
artists, Dave Koz, Michael McDonald, Mindi Abair, Gerald Albright, Keiko Matsui, Peter white, Vincent Ingala, Jake Shimabukuro and many more to be announced shortly.
If you a solo traveler and interested, please contact me ASAP. Let's not miss out on this fantastic cruise as we can also do a few on/off ship activities together if you like.
Check out Dave Koz & Friends at Sea - 2013 Italy, Greece & Sicily The Smooth Jazz Cruise
I'm a solo traveler and interested in the Dave Koz 2013 cruise Italy/Greece. Have you found a companion traveler?
Old November 27th, 2012, 02:58 AM
Welcome Newcomer

SBF seeking Cabinmate for Dave Koz 2013 latelady
Old January 9th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello,

I'm a mature lady who resides in the DC/VA/MD area and I'm seeking a cabin mate for the Dave Koz 2013 Jazz Cruise. This will be my second RCI cruise and I'd very much like to find a like minded cabin mate. Please reply if interested.

THANKS!
Old January 9th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by latelady View Post
SBF seeking Cabinmate for Dave Koz 2013 latelady
Hi,

Feel free to contact me - I'm in the same boat as you! No pun intended (smiles).

Thanks!
Old January 10th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Have you found someone to room with on the Dave Koz 2013 cruise? I am a single 55 year old female looking for another female to room with.
Old January 28th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default seeking female cabinmate for Dave Koz 2013 cruise

I am looking for a female cabinmate for the Dave Koz Cruise. I'm 50 yrs old from Ohio and already have several friends going. My decision to go is kind of last minute.
Old January 28th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Admiral

I'm looking on RCI website for this cruise but it's not shown where can I find info and pricing for this cruise.
Old January 29th, 2013, 02:46 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by seadog2 View Post
I'm looking on RCI website for this cruise but it's not shown where can I find info and pricing for this cruise.
I think it might be a full chartered cruise, so look it up on the general internet under it's name.
Old April 1st, 2013, 12:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

please contact me via my post or email. intl_tvl@yahoo.com. Still looking to go. There are still many cabins available. I live in Indy
Old June 8th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Is there anyone still looking for a roommate for the Dave Koz cruise? My sister dropped out of the planning at the last minute. Still want to go. I am located in California. A sbf in my fifties.