Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 2nd, 2012, 04:23 PM
Familiar Face

Default NCL Sky Oct 29 2012 already booked

Hello solo travelers! Just discovered this forum ...hope it's useful.

First time I've sought a travel companion like this.

I have a budget cruise and Miami stay scheduled already:

I have an inside guarantee cabin booked on Norwegian Sky for Oct. 29, 2012, 4nt cruise (Miami-Freeport, Bahamas-Halloween in Nassau-Great Stirrup Cay-Miami) ...right now it's just $179 plus fees and taxes per person.

I also have a nice hotel booked for the night before, Sunday Oct. 28, and the night after, Friday Nov. 2nd, in South Beach Miami, right on the beach. Also inexpensive, but gets good reviews. It's art deco era vintage, but it's updated (e.g. marble shower in bathroom). Walking distance to all the South Beach clubs, but at the far southern end where the reviewers say it's quiet, and where one can see the NCL Sky come and go (morning of cruise day, and evening of disembarkation day).

I am interested in sharing either the cruise cabin, and/or the hotel room.

I am easy going, a non-smoker, non-snorer, early 60s senior, white, 6'3", 220, considered a good guy. I am not a big drinker, but will do some, or more ...ha.

I am willing to go our own ways completely, or share many or some activities (like shows onboard), and/or dining ...however, the option for each of us to do our own thing if what the other wants to do is not appealing, is non-negotiable. If you need a companion to share ALL the time with you, I'm not a good choice.

I will be snorkeling and hiking around on Great Stirrup Cay (NCL's private island), not sure what else yet for Freeport and Nassau, but probably getting in the Caribbean ocean and/or hanging out at the shops/bars/boardwalks. In Miami I'll walk the South Beach and see the sights Friday night (but won't spend a lot as I'm on a budget), and hang at the beach on Friday day.

If interested, email me:

mailryans@yahoo.com

Can't Forget
X Summit-Infinity / Sapphire Princess / Carnival Elation-Splendor-Pride / RCI Serenade-Voyager-Radiance / NCL Pride of Aloha
Sponsored Links