Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 27th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Arrow Need Companion for Westbound Transatlantic, Oct 21. from Barcelona to Miami

So, I've been traveling Europe for several months and decided that I'd like to finish my trip by boat rather than flying home to the States. I'd like a companion to share the cost of an inside stateroom. I'm 24, male, a non-smoker, not a heavy drinker. I'm not going to be picky about selecting a traveling partner, just hoping to reduce my costs. The cruise is a 13-Day starting Oct 21 in Barcelona with stops in Ponta Delgada, St. Thomas, and ending in Miami on Nov 3. If I haven't gotten any response by Sept 3 I'm just going to book a solo room. The price per person for the cheapest room looks to be about $500 plus taxes/fees.
Sponsored Links
Old August 29th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Familiar Face

Hi

My name is Mike, I am 38 but seem much younger, and just posted to try to find someone for this same cruise.
I am non smoker, also not a heavy drinker. Live in Vail, Co but from Sweden

Mike
Old August 31st, 2012, 01:20 PM
Familiar Face

Still looking?
Old August 31st, 2012, 03:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Maybe... If Mike there doesn't get back with me soon. I'll know for sure by the 3rd.
Old September 1st, 2012, 11:55 PM
Familiar Face

Hi! I'm interested in this cruise
Old September 2nd, 2012, 07:00 AM
Welcome Newcomer

If anyone is ready to book, please email me directly at wrongway388@gmail.com. I've got an Irish phone number as well, if you want to coordinate by phone. I'll give it out if/when you email me. The total price is going to be USD 568.54 each. this includes a $150 on ship credit which we can split.
Old September 6th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Familiar Face

You find anyone? Would you be willing to wait till Novmeber and do a Royal Caribbean one?

joel