Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 7th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for cabinmate for Nov or Dec 2012 E or S Caribbean

Hello,
Mature woman looking to find amiable F or M cabinmate for Eastern or Southern Caribbean cruise for this Nov or Dec (2012), up to 10 days, would rather 7 or 8 days. Depart from Eastern seaboard: Boston, NY,NJ, FL or from San Juan, PR. I am free to travel nearly anytime in these two months, including the actual holiday periods.
I am open to any line but prefer RCCL, Norwegian, Celebrity, Holland America, Princess: no Carnival, please.
I have found other cabinmates on this site and would like to try again to avoid the single supplement. I am independent yet social and am happy to be on my own but willing to share some activities of mutual interest. Inside, outside or balcony cabins are all fine, I enjoy the pool, dining, good wine, dancing--- most everything a cruise has to offer; non smoker, no drugs or wild party animals, please. I am a seasoned traveler and have cruised many times. Please respond to me by PM and we can chat more about it.
Thanks!
TFD
Sponsored Links
Old September 8th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Familiar Face

I will be in Florida Nov and Dec, and like to cruise Caribbean. I prefer 10+ days to deep south, panama canal, south america. But will consider others. Let's keep in touch. facebook: Carl Young (Jay) carleyoungjr@att.net
Old September 19th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Familiar Face

Have you found anybody yet, I looking to do a cruise in early Dec. or late Nov. I am looking at a 7 day cruise as I have one week of vacation left.
Old September 27th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Familiar Face

Looking to cruise in November or December 2012 anywhere in Caribbean, out of Ft. Lauderdale. Am 71 year old single male.
Old October 3rd, 2012, 12:25 PM
Familiar Face

Hello,

I am organizing a bridge group cruise and one lady is looking for a roomate. It is Norwegian Gem round-trip NYC (November 25th sailing).

I know this lady well as I was her roomate on a previous trip and I can assure you that she is a considerate roomate.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will put you two in contact.

Best Regards,

Julie
P.S. There is no obligation to play bridge whatsoever.
Old October 4th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Familiar Face

Hello,
I sent a PM to you yesterday about this opportunity.
Thanks,
TFD