CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Single female cabinmate available (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/392143-single-female-cabinmate-available.html)

cruisehopeful September 28th, 2012 03:40 PM

Single female cabinmate available

50 female willing to cabin share with another female. Nothing sexual or other. just cruise cabin share. looking on cheap cruise sites trying to find a good deal. if someone feels the same, just contact me.

Cruising Carol September 28th, 2012 04:33 PM

Hi
I am in the UK & like you am looking for someone to share on occasional cruises.
Send me a private message with your e mail address & we can communicate that way.
Carol

ExtremeGomer September 29th, 2012 10:28 AM

Hawaii in April?

Are you interested in going to Hawaii in April on the Carnival Miracle?

TerriBrooks September 29th, 2012 02:08 PM

Panama 2013 anyone?

I'm a single female looking for a cabinmate for a cruise to the Panama Canal in 2013. Pretty flexible as of this moment, but thinking partial transit on the eastern side. Feel free to contact me terrilcloud@yahoo.com. Conversations from all are welcome.

Terri

csh7_1962 October 2nd, 2012 06:38 PM

Where would you like to go? I am about to turn 50 and would like to go to the eastern carribean for 7 or more days. I am looking for something that prices out to about $50/day with taxes, etc. I live in Indiana so I have to consider the cost to get to port. Where are you located?

tropicalsue October 13th, 2012 09:41 AM

I'm going with a group to western Caribbean in Feb 2014 on the new sunshine. $300 deposit. Inside cabin.
Thank you. Susan Miller

ruthlessboss October 13th, 2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruisehopeful (Post 1448531)
50 female willing to cabin share with another female. Nothing sexual or other. just cruise cabin share. looking on cheap cruise sites trying to find a good deal. if someone feels the same, just contact me.

So, what do you consider a good deal? They can't get much better than they are now.:confused:

Cerros October 24th, 2012 11:08 PM

I am 55 year old female from Ireland. I am in need of a cabin mate to share the double rate on the 15 night Panama Canal Dec 4th, 2012 cruise San Diego to ft Lauderale. Anyone interested in that trip? A

liketotravel October 25th, 2012 01:13 PM

I am a female senior living in Alexandria, VA. I have booked a Celebrity cruise leaving Miami on May 5 and arriving in Amsterdam on May 20. The cost is 1105.58 usd. There is a possibility that I would want to take a cruise to the Scandinavian countries after touring the Netherlands.

Let me know if you are interested and we can get acquainted.

helenanderon11@hotmail.com

rkimm4 October 27th, 2012 12:51 PM

I would love to cruise with you sometime. I am looking to cruise the end of Jan or 1st week of Feb.

sandy101 October 30th, 2012 12:42 PM

hi

Write me. sclearyy@yahoo. completely