Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 10th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Post single 28yr old female seeking travel companion leaving from NY/NJ

looking to cruise anytime from now until march 2013. preferably 6-9 nights, leaving from NY or NJ... after having a balcony, I can never go back - there are a lot of great deals for under $600pp with a private balcony, so message me if you are interested...I'm not that wild and crazy, but I'm young, so if you are looking for peace and quiet, we may not be the best match, lol....btw, I won't do Norwegian again (not impressed)
Sponsored Links
Old October 14th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Potential Mate

Hello, 30 year old single black female looking for a travel companion for a cruise leaving NYC from December 13-22, as those dates I am available for vacation . I am flexible for either Bahamas or Caribbean. I have cruised before on Carnival and Norwegian and open to traveling on some of the other cruise lines.
Old October 15th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Welcome Newcomer

have you looked into the prices for other cruise lines for your timeframe?
Old October 16th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I have looked into other cruises but this one was the best and I believe the most affordable and since it doesn't require a flight much easier to just to get a cab or ask for a ride.
Old October 18th, 2012, 01:07 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Oh, ok...which other cruise line were you looking at that leaves from NY? My preference to travel from NY is for the same reason - convenience, but I see you want to look into something besides Carnival and Norwegian.. Carnival has a balcony for 469 leaving Dec 16-24, but it's a matter of whether you can adjust your vacation days..let me know which line you were considering, and I'll check it out
Old November 12th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, so sorry for the delayed response. My vac dates have recently changed due to work commitments so Dec 16-24 works perfect for me. I am not on here a lot, so feel free to email me at lenaj609@gmail.com if you are still interested. I think it would be best if we could meet in person before making any definitive decisions.

I am actually trying to finalize vac plans this week, so will be making other plans if I can't find a suitable roomie for a cruise.

Lena
Old November 13th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Familiar Face

i wish i could because i am on a long vacation from mid dec-to early jan. i was looking for a cruisemate to leave from ft. lauderdale/miami area so that way when i get back from the cruise i can visit my family. the cruise i was looking for is a 10 day on royal caribbean. last i checked the price was $599 which is excellent for this. if not i am open for other suggestions/cruises. i will keep you in mind if i change plans and go to new york. i am a single black female who loves cruising but dont want to pay solo price. lol
You can email at lilred32922@aol.com
Thanks,
Karenette