CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   mexico/baja from long beach, LA or San Diego Nov 25 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/393082-mexico-baja-long-beach-la-san-diego-nov-25-a.html)

bf65 November 15th, 2012 05:29 AM

mexico/baja from long beach, LA or San Diego Nov 25

Anyone interested in a 7 day mexican or hawaiian cruise out of one of the SOCAL ports?

47yo MWM in between jobs and wants to get some sun. Easy-going, early riser, early sleeper. Enjoy working out and checking out the entertainment/bars.

civilsid November 18th, 2012 12:31 AM

sure, maybe, yes. I have recently found that I can fly from my po-dunk town of Kingman, AZ to LA round trip for a great price. I am 38 and just interested to find good people to travel with. LA/Long Beach would be best for me but I have been to Cabo and Vallarta and am interested in other ports. call any time 928-718-7777. Sid.

SoCalGringo November 18th, 2012 04:06 AM

straight white guy here, stationed in los angeles county. i been wanting to take a cruise too. maybe california coastal out l.a. or san diego. they have some good deals going to mexico and/or hawaii for double occupancy too. the stuff i've been looking at, is for solo prices--and they pretty-much want double.

it'd be cool to hook up with another low-maintenance guys' guy. could hang/get chow and/or go into port ... or only split costs for the stateroom & come/go totally separate. flexible/adaptable here.

no smoke/drugs, up early/hit the rack relatively early. not much of a drinker (mostly 'cuz an $8 brewski++ isn't worth it). like to work out, do fun stuff, check out the activities/entertainment & ships/ports. pretty much a regular hombre.

my duty schedule is flexible, if i give a couple days notice. seems like there are some good 'last minute' deals out of la/san diego--but the long beach [carnival] cruises are less of a good value--unless y'all are lookin for a frat party or shore-leave vibe. name's chandler. hit me back if interested.

thanks.

s/f

vr/chandler.

over...

bf65 November 20th, 2012 06:31 PM

no rooms left

unfortunately they have no rooms left at any fare/rate for nov25 and dec2

SoCalGringo November 21st, 2012 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bf65 (Post 1455861)
unfortunately they have no rooms left at any fare/rate for nov25 and dec2

hey man--

dec 2 = 7 day l.a to mexico and back. $598pp inside (but nice inside)

11/25--same cruise, but $858pp for oceanview/ $898pp for balcony.

i'm not a disney fanboy, but the cruises are sposed to be first rate, good accommodations, sports/gym etc, and outstanding chow. hit me back if you're interested. plus, especially the dec 2 trip (that's the inside cabin) kids will most all be in school (between thxgving and winter break). like i said, the whole "disney" thing doesn't do much for me--but quality is quality. and quality with more grown-ups than kids, is even better. hit me back if y'all are interested and we can work out the logistics. thanks.

s/f

vr/chandler.
SoCalGringo@gmail.com

over...