Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 15th, 2012, 05:29 AM
Familiar Face

Cool mexico/baja from long beach, LA or San Diego Nov 25

Anyone interested in a 7 day mexican or hawaiian cruise out of one of the SOCAL ports?

47yo MWM in between jobs and wants to get some sun. Easy-going, early riser, early sleeper. Enjoy working out and checking out the entertainment/bars.

Last edited by bf65; November 15th, 2012 at 05:35 AM. Reason: added hawaii
Sponsored Links
Old November 18th, 2012, 12:31 AM
Familiar Face

sure, maybe, yes. I have recently found that I can fly from my po-dunk town of Kingman, AZ to LA round trip for a great price. I am 38 and just interested to find good people to travel with. LA/Long Beach would be best for me but I have been to Cabo and Vallarta and am interested in other ports. call any time 928-718-7777. Sid.
HAL Zaandam- Mex Riviera 04/2013
NCL Jewel- Panama 05/2012
Carnival Splendor 10/2011
NCL Spirit 03/2011
Carnival Freedom 11/2010
Old November 18th, 2012, 04:06 AM
Familiar Face

straight white guy here, stationed in los angeles county. i been wanting to take a cruise too. maybe california coastal out l.a. or san diego. they have some good deals going to mexico and/or hawaii for double occupancy too. the stuff i've been looking at, is for solo prices--and they pretty-much want double.

it'd be cool to hook up with another low-maintenance guys' guy. could hang/get chow and/or go into port ... or only split costs for the stateroom & come/go totally separate. flexible/adaptable here.

no smoke/drugs, up early/hit the rack relatively early. not much of a drinker (mostly 'cuz an $8 brewski++ isn't worth it). like to work out, do fun stuff, check out the activities/entertainment & ships/ports. pretty much a regular hombre.

my duty schedule is flexible, if i give a couple days notice. seems like there are some good 'last minute' deals out of la/san diego--but the long beach [carnival] cruises are less of a good value--unless y'all are lookin for a frat party or shore-leave vibe. name's chandler. hit me back if interested.

thanks.

s/f

vr/chandler.

over...
Old November 20th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Familiar Face

Default no rooms left

unfortunately they have no rooms left at any fare/rate for nov25 and dec2
Old November 21st, 2012, 04:05 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bf65 View Post
unfortunately they have no rooms left at any fare/rate for nov25 and dec2
hey man--

dec 2 = 7 day l.a to mexico and back. $598pp inside (but nice inside)

11/25--same cruise, but $858pp for oceanview/ $898pp for balcony.

i'm not a disney fanboy, but the cruises are sposed to be first rate, good accommodations, sports/gym etc, and outstanding chow. hit me back if you're interested. plus, especially the dec 2 trip (that's the inside cabin) kids will most all be in school (between thxgving and winter break). like i said, the whole "disney" thing doesn't do much for me--but quality is quality. and quality with more grown-ups than kids, is even better. hit me back if y'all are interested and we can work out the logistics. thanks.

s/f

vr/chandler.
SoCalGringo@gmail.com

over...