Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old November 26th, 2014, 02:42 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Holiday Cruise - Dec 20-27 - Carnival Liberty

My daughter has cancelled last minute and I am looking for a cruise companion just to share costs of the room.

Carnival Liberty - Dec 20-27 - Port Canaveral - Honduras, Belize, Cozumel and Costa Maya - $750.00 includes the name change, taxes and oceanview accommodations.

I need to find a cruiser urgently. For obvious reasons I prefer a female roomy...
Old November 26th, 2014, 06:50 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyp39 View Post
My daughter has cancelled last minute and I am looking for a cruise companion just to share costs of the room.

Carnival Liberty - Dec 20-27 - Port Canaveral - Honduras, Belize, Cozumel and Costa Maya - $750.00 includes the name change, taxes and oceanview accommodations.

I need to find a cruiser urgently. For obvious reasons I prefer a female roomy...
Unless she had insurance and a legitimate reason to cancel, the cabin will be paid for. Too late for refund. You could be a solo like so many of us.
Old November 27th, 2014, 06:20 AM
Admiral

Are you booked or hoping to book?
Old November 30th, 2014, 03:55 PM
Familiar Face

Have you found a cruisemate? I may be interested. Let me know and I'll tell you more about myself. Debbie