Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 29th, 2014, 03:04 PM
Familiar Face

Default Looking For a Female for a Cruise Leaving PR

Hello Everyone!

I am interested in someone who would like to share a cabin with me on a Celebrity (Summit)cruise leaving PR on 2/28 going to St. Croix, St. Kits,
Domica, Grenada, and St Thomas.

I am retired and love to cruise. I often go with family and leave from Florida. I live in Central Florida and am interested in finding someone who loves cruising just as much as me.

I speak English and Spanish and am 64. You can find me by the pool deck and at the beach when we get to a port. I love snorkeling and being in the water. I love excursions.

I don't gamble nor smoke. I like to listen to music on the decks and I am not much of a spender. I like cruises to just relax.

If you are interested in this cruise or any other cruise I would love to talk to you. I am only looking for a FEMALE please.

Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old January 5th, 2015, 11:02 AM
Familiar Face

Still looking for a female cruisemate.......
Old January 5th, 2015, 09:41 PM
Familiar Face

I am a 60+ female who loves to travel as well. I also speak both languages and I like to go on cruises. I would like to cruise in Europe, Scandinavia and Russia, May 3, leaving from Amsterdam. Celebrity Silhouette. I am flexible with dates though. My email is : sopete27@hotmail.com