Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old March 12th, 2015, 07:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile March 2015 Getaway - Seeking Cruise Mate

Hi there! My name is Paris and I'm looking to share a stateroom on a 7-10 day cruise (either to the eastern or southern Caribbean or to the Mediterranean) in the next few weeks. I am open to leave anytime on or after March 16th and would need to be back by the first week of April.

About me...

I am a spontaneous woman in my 30's, I live in Ontario (Canada) and I love to travel and meet new people. I love the arts, nature, socializing and embracing life to the fullest. I enjoy dancing, getting dressed up to attend various social events, and I'm a huge foodie (although I am doing a no-meat-thing for awhile). I also enjoy outdoor and adventure activities, swimming, and quiet time as well of course.

I decided to plan a last minute cruise as a super exciting gift to myself and to feed my desire to explore! If you're interested and ready to cruise in March and are looking for someone to share a room with, lets connect to see if we are a good match for becoming cruise buddies!

Paris

Last edited by Paris Munroe; March 12th, 2015 at 07:55 PM.
Old March 12th, 2015, 10:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Paris, I'm 36 years old female going on a cruise on march 22 to Bahamas 6 days on Royal Caribbean. Let me know if your interested.
Old March 13th, 2015, 12:39 PM
Familiar Face

Smile

Hi
I am female and have a cruise booked and paid- just have to add your name April 19 - Miami to Barcelona- 11 days.
Please email if you are interested in sharing a cabin.
My email is [email protected]
Thanks
Niky
Old March 17th, 2015, 09:16 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Are you still looking for roomate?