Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old June 7th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Seeking Female cabin mate For European cruise in July

Want to take a cruise in July either in the Baltic or in the Mediterranean (including Greeks Islands). Love to cruise but hate to pay the single supplement so looking for a cabin mate to share expenses for an inside cabin.

For possible cruise options, check out Vacations to Go website, 90 days ticker. I am currently looking at fast deals:
Baltic ##30552, #30555
Mediterranean: #30557, # 16216, # 30557

About me:
I am a 45 years old female, friendly, very active, independent. I do not smoke nor drink. I am rarely in my cabin. I am indeed one of the first ones off the boat and one of the last ones back on when in port as i like to explore. While at sea I like to take advantage of all ship features & activities.

If you are interested please message me or email me at [email protected]
Old June 11th, 2015, 12:49 AM
Familiar Face

Default Baltic Trip #30552

Hi Celine, Hope that is your name. I have sent you an email from both of my email addresses, but thought that I better respond here as well, as I will need to book my flights ASAP and sort out time off with work. Therefore if you can get back to me soon that would be appreciated.
Thanks, Siobhan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchy View Post
Want to take a cruise in July either in the Baltic or in the Mediterranean (including Greeks Islands). Love to cruise but hate to pay the single supplement so looking for a cabin mate to share expenses for an inside cabin.

For possible cruise options, check out Vacations to Go website, 90 days ticker. I am currently looking at fast deals:
Baltic ##30552, #30555

About me:
I am a 45 years old female, friendly, very active, independent. I do not smoke nor drink. I am rarely in my cabin. I am indeed one of the first ones off the boat and one of the last ones back on when in port as i like to explore. While at sea I like to take advantage of all ship features & activities.

Old June 15th, 2015, 05:29 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchy View Post

Baltic ##30552, #30555

About me:

Hi Frenchy,
I sent you an email in regards to your post. I am also very active, independent, don't smoke and would rarely be in the cabin either. Like you, I want to take advantage of the limited time at each port. I don't stay up late at night so that I can wake up early, have breakfast and be off the ship as early as possible. If you snore or if you like to stay up late hours and watch t.v. please let me know. Otherwise, I would love to discuss the possibility of sharing a cabin.
COMate