Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old November 19th, 2015, 03:37 PM
Familiar Face

Default lOOKING FOR CABINMATE FOR TRANSATLANTIC IN LATE MARCH 2015

Swm, Retired Engineer, Passions are Aviation [pilot], SCUBA, Sailing & bicycling. This will be my seventh cruise, & third transatlantic.
I view roommates the same as in college; At best we become good friends. At worst; we respect each other and do our own thing. I just loved the Transatlantic cruises to Barcelona and Copenhagen and prefer the road less traveled on shore.
Old November 21st, 2015, 01:53 AM
Cruise Maniac

HI there where does the ship leave from? And how long is the cruise and what cruise line is it. I prefer Copenhagen. I always wanted to do a cruise that went to Russia. Northern Capitals as well. How much is it?
Old November 28th, 2015, 01:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi there! I am looking to do one the transtlantics this coming Spring as well. I won't be reserving until they drop their price though.
Im 32 year old independent female. Non smoker. Easy to get along with. Sounds like we have the same expectations in cabinmates, if you're open to a female roomate anyway.
Old November 28th, 2015, 11:59 AM
Cruise Maniac

HI There I might be interested in the transatlantic cruise tell me more ok