Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old May 20th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking companion for cruise on JAN 08, 2017 - JAN 15, 2017

I am a 35/m IT professional living in Atlanta seeking a cruising companion aboard the Carnival Splendor for JAN 08, 2017 - JAN 15, 2017 SUN - SUN from the port of Miami. The cruise is a 7 DAY TO WESTERN CARIBBEAN that ports at Grand Cayman islands, Mahogany Bay, Belize and Cozumel. I plan on some shore excursions along the way including scuba diving and a deep sea fishing trip in Cozumel. I am very laid back and and enjoy many activities and easy to get along with. I cannot find any friends who are available to take the trip with during these dates because they have children who will be in school.
Old July 29th, 2016, 06:09 AM
Familiar Face

Hi buddy,I,m 48,from Cleveland Ohio,more then happy to share a cabin with you,the only problem is if you wanna go southern Caribbean,been already to west,let me know,thanks a lot my e-mail is: [email protected]
Old November 21st, 2016, 04:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Location: Live in Dallas but travel to Los Angeles every week for work

Hey Sdunn.....would you be interested in a shorter cruise 3-5 days in Jan or March 2017 instead of 7 days? I am 32 and also an IT professional. Email me at [email protected] since I log on here regularly.

Last edited by king6384; November 21st, 2016 at 04:50 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 01:08 AM
Familiar Face

hi, looks like fun. last time i was Belize i went into the jungle, this time i would like to try CaveTubing! I learned about it on the docks, lots of locals offering unoffical tours. there is some risk ..... but im 54 and have not been killed yet (knock on wood) i have never deep sea fished. I guess i just dont get it! Catch and release right? You could not bring a big tuna back with you :-) Vacatonstogo have this currently priced about $450 what are you paying..... or rather what would my part be?? I have cruise Carnival before. 54WM any Questions???