Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old June 24th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Talking 25/Female looking for female cabinmate

Hello!! About me, I am 25 years old but get told I look young a lot. I think it's because I don't smoke.. on that.. non smoker is a must. I am down to leave out of Florida ports, New Orleans, and Charleston and split the costs. As far as excursions I love things like diving, exploring, beach bonfires, and am dying to swim with dolphins but to be honest even when seaweed touches me I panic a little. I am very good at keeping to myself but if we vibe we can chill together.

About you: Non-smoker, female, responsible, can pay your half, 23-65 as I've learnt thru my travels that I get along with all age ranges.

My schedule is flexible/I love going on cruises so I do this often. But I am looking for a travel buddy or 2.. or 12.

Just be cool and let's have a good time!!!
Old June 29th, 2016, 01:01 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Can you go as early as this Saturday to Carribean, on a Michael W Smith Concert cruise, Royal Carribean Oasis of the Sea departs Ft Lauderdale this Saturday July 2-9th, last rate was $1400 each for balcony? My roommate backed out last minute and Im in the choir to sing. Laura Story is an inspirational speaker on board as well as my pastor Jack Graham. I know alot of people going but no single women to room share.

You would meet alot of new friends.