Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old November 5th, 2016, 01:13 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking Roommate urgent!

29f seeking roommate for cruise taking off from Orlando on the 25th of this month! Cost is 609. I will cover taxes since it is so last minute! Sails St. Maartins, St. Kitts, San Juan, Grand Turk.
Old November 7th, 2016, 11:05 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking to get away

Hi I am 52m. I'm married so I'm not looking for anything other then possible friendship and someone to share a room with. I appreciate the offer but I would pay the taxes and my fair. I totally understand if you are uncomfortable with me being a guy.
Thanks Joe
Old November 21st, 2016, 01:07 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jheim64 View Post
Hi I am 52m. I'm married so I'm not looking for anything other then possible friendship and someone to share a room with. I appreciate the offer but I would pay the taxes and my fair. I totally understand if you are uncomfortable with me being a guy.
Thanks Joe
Hi Joe would you be interested in a Caribbean cruise out of Miami from November 27th to December 11th? It's with Celebrity Cruises going for $949 plus $125 for fees/taxes. I'm looking to avoid the single supplement. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested and want more details.
Old November 21st, 2016, 04:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Location: Live in Dallas but travel to Los Angeles every week for work

Are you still looking for a cruise buddy? What cruise company is it?