Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old January 17th, 2017, 02:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Female roommate needed pls for: European Cruise, 13 nights - May 19th - June 1st

Hello everyone,
Hope all are well.
I apologize for the short notice but... I am turning 40 this May and decided last year to treat myself to a cruise on my birthday, and have been saving since. I think this is the first time I do something for me, so I really wanna go. Initially I had a girlfriend join me (2 in a room), but I just learnt that due to her new position (she recently relocated provinces), she is no longer given enough days off to attend. So I am looking for another female to join me.
It is going to be fun - its 8 countries in Europe, starts May 19th from Holland and ends June 1st in Sweden. I can provide you with more details later on.
I hope to hear from you soon, as I am hoping to finalize this hopefully by the end of this week and I am asking around.
I am quiet, mature, clean, non-drinker, not much into parties, responsible and love travelling, I am looking for likewise please.
Looking forward to make a new friend!
Old January 20th, 2017, 06:41 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Tweety,
Have you booked this cruise yet?..I am fun loving single 63 yr.old looking for a cabin mate for cruise to Italy in April 14 day Holland American for $800 ..inside cabin.
Stops in Portuagal ,3 stops in Spain , then Rome and fly home.
Would love to hear from you..
Old February 12th, 2017, 01:26 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweety77 View Post
Hello everyone,
Hope all are well.
I apologize for the short notice but... I am turning 40 this May and decided last year to treat myself to a cruise on my birthday, and have been saving since. I think this is the first time I do something for me, so I really wanna go. Initially I had a girlfriend join me (2 in a room), but I just learnt that due to her new position (she recently relocated provinces), she is no longer given enough days off to attend. So I am looking for another female to join me.
It is going to be fun - its 8 countries in Europe, starts May 19th from Holland and ends June 1st in Sweden. I can provide you with more details later on.
I hope to hear from you soon, as I am hoping to finalize this hopefully by the end of this week and I am asking around.
I am quiet, mature, clean, non-drinker, not much into parties, responsible and love travelling, I am looking for likewise please.
Looking forward to make a new friend!
Sounds fun, are you still looking? Rosie