Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old January 24th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Need roommate. Already paid for .Feb 2-6.

Carnival, Jacksonville to Bahamas. Friend can't make it and trying to avoid solo penalty. My first cruise so someone with cruise experience a plus. Me- 46 SWM, clean, professional, super easy going. You- female only and same qualities, just be normal. Short notice so need replies soon! Can ride with me to Jacksonville if your anywhere along the way from Birmingham or Atlanta.
Old January 26th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,

I want to travel to Bahamas too. But travelling alone is quite expensive. So looking for someone to share it. I am 33 years old female from India. I am non smoker. If you are fine with that, I would like to have some more information about the cruise and price you are traveling to.

Thanks,
Shreyata
Old January 26th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Cruise Maniac

Sending you a pm now.