Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 1st, 2018, 11:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Rotterdam Baltic and World cruise 6/2018

Iím in search of a cabin mate for a European Cruise this summer.
Dates-
June 16 leaves from Rotterdam, going to Baltic countries and St Petersburg, then back to Rotterdam on June 30.
Then it leaves Rotterdam and goes to Norway, Iceland, then across to Greenland before ending in Boston on July 18.
Iím pretty sure you can take either leg of the journey rather than the entire 32 day journey with me.

Iím in my 40s, married and not interested in relationships. I am disabled, walk with a cane so I wouldnít require we do excursions together.
Iíve been on about 15 cruises, usually solo because my husband doesnít like them. Iím excited for this itinerary, the Baltics have been on my bucket list for a while, and Greenland exceeds my wishlist!
Sponsored Links
Old May 2nd, 2018, 06:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Tlubkin
I really want to join this cruise but only for the Rotterdam to Rotterdam (14 Days). My sister and her husband are booked and I decided last minute to join them. I live in Sweden but am Australian, 52years, non-smoking, vegetarian. Happy to interact as much or as little as suits you. I am a polite and quiet person.
Please let me know if this is an option for you.
Jill
Old June 15th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Familiar Face

To my great regret, I too late saw this post, and I can not keep you a company