Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old August 11th, 2018, 11:10 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Female 60+ for NCL Star Transatlantic 11/05/18

Looking for non-smoking roommate for 11/05 - 11/19 NCL Star Transatlantic from Rome to Miami. Price currently is $529 for inside and $549 for outside. Age not important. Sex not important. Willing to respect each otherís space. Avid reader. Have Platinum status so a couple of Free dinners in Specialty restaurants for 2. Do not want to be joined at the hip. Simply sharing room for $ break. I think I snore. Nobody has complained about it. Enjoy many of the singles scheduled events onboard. I do not gamble or drink.
Old August 12th, 2018, 11:34 AM
Familiar Face

If you are still looking for someone, email me at [email protected]. I'm on sabbatical and free to travel. Thanks.
Old August 30th, 2018, 06:38 AM
Familiar Face

Hi,
64, female, French citizen living in Austin, TX and looking for a cabin mate to avoid the single supplement. I do the crossing often and I do not need someone to hold my hand. I do not gamble either but if I win a bottle of Champagne at the trivia, I will drink it. Otherwise, I do not buy drinks on board.
Old September 19th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhult15 View Post
Looking for non-smoking roommate for 11/05 - 11/19 NCL Star Transatlantic from Rome to Miami. Price currently is $529 for inside and $549 for outside. Age not important. Sex not important. Willing to respect each otherís space. Avid reader. Have Platinum status so a couple of Free dinners in Specialty restaurants for 2. Do not want to be joined at the hip. Simply sharing room for $ break. I think I snore. Nobody has complained about it. Enjoy many of the singles scheduled events onboard. I do not gamble or drink.
Hi, I can't make the Nov 2018 you speak about but am looking for a cruise partner in the future. I am 67 retired from USAF and DoD contractor/GS.
Corgiboss
Old September 26th, 2018, 02:25 PM
Familiar Face

Default Hi,

My name is Tasma I am a female Australian nd looking for a cruise buddy to share w.
If you are still looking I would love to do the crossing with you. Your requirements are ok with me .
I am currently in France housesitting till the 6th Oct .
You can email me tasmaro[email protected] hotmail.com

ith
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhult15 View Post
Old September 26th, 2018, 02:29 PM
Familiar Face

Default Hi,

Yes, please I would love to do this crossing with you .
I am female retired Australian . Currently in the South of France house sitting till the 7th Oct .
I have read your criteria and thats fine with me .
I have been looking for a cruise buddy and came across this site .
Obviously like me you object to paying double.
I look forward to hearing from you
[email protected]
Cheers
Tasma