Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old August 31st, 2018, 01:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default European male searching female cruise mate

Hi Ladies

I知 looking for a female cruise mate, which like to cruise with me through the Caribbean.
Sail on HAL- MS Oosterdam November 17th to November 24th 2018
I have a big cabin with veranda but I知 right now alone. I知 a 49y old European male.

Start in Fort Lauderdale, Florida Nov 17th
Stops: Half Moon Cay, Bahamas; Falmouth, Jamaica; George Town, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico
End in Fort Lauderdale, Florida Nov 24th

As there is nothing more boring than cruising alone, I would like to have a female companion to enjoy the cruise with, dine, excursions, etc.
All ages or races are welcome, as long as honesty, sympathy and thrust is given.
I can have phone calls or provide photographs that you can ensure to feel comfortable with who I am.
I知 an experienced cruiser, going to my 11th cruise.
If you are interested, please PM me.
Thanks
Old September 1st, 2018, 05:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatman View Post
Hi Ladies

I知 looking for a female cruise mate, which like to cruise with me through the Caribbean.
Sail on HAL- MS Oosterdam November 17th to November 24th 2018
I have a big cabin with veranda but I知 right now alone. I知 a 49y old European male.

Start in Fort Lauderdale, Florida Nov 17th
Stops: Half Moon Cay, Bahamas; Falmouth, Jamaica; George Town, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico
End in Fort Lauderdale, Florida Nov 24th

As there is nothing more boring than cruising alone, I would like to have a female companion to enjoy the cruise with, dine, excursions, etc.
All ages or races are welcome, as long as honesty, sympathy and thrust is given.
I can have phone calls or provide photographs that you can ensure to feel comfortable with who I am.
I知 an experienced cruiser, going to my 11th cruise.
If you are interested, please PM me.
Thanks
MS Oosterdam is one of my favorite Dam ships. I'm not European, but I live internationally and am interested in sharing this cruise. Please let me know if you'd like to discuss it. Thanks.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 04:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Dianafox

Could you tell me how you want to share the cruise with me and what I should discuss with you when you go to another cruise on MS Koningsdam at the same time?
Your announcement: Nov 11 to Dec 2 on HAL ship, Koningsdam