Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old September 6th, 2018, 01:47 AM
Familiar Face

Default TransAtlantic Westbound on NCL Epic November 4

Looking for a cabin mate to share either a Balcony or Inside Sail Away Rate on NCL Epic starting November 4th out of Barcelona and disembarking @ Port Canaveral (Orlando, FL). About me - just look at my profile. I'm a SWM looking for a non-smoker, light drinker - someone that likes to have fun (dance @ Bliss 'til it shuts down, go down the water slides, rock climb and explore). I have a bunch of returning Epic Travelers (friends) also coming on board. Want more details? Send me an email. This will be the third TA on Epic and they've all been a lot of fun.

Stuart
[email protected]
Old September 6th, 2018, 03:29 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, can someone please tell me how to create a new post. I cannot believe how difficult it is to figure this out. Thanks
Old September 6th, 2018, 10:09 PM
Familiar Face

Default Creating a New Post - AKA Create a New Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by extragreg View Post
Hi, can someone please tell me how to create a new post. I cannot believe how difficult it is to figure this out. Thanks

Look for the orange tag above the listing of posts with the plus sign in it "Create New Thread +" Hope it helps~!
Old October 7th, 2018, 05:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I was looking the same cruise and I was looking cruise partner..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaN8tive View Post
Looking for a cabin mate to share either a Balcony or Inside Sail Away Rate on NCL Epic starting November 4th out of Barcelona and disembarking @ Port Canaveral (Orlando, FL). About me - just look at my profile. I'm a SWM looking for a non-smoker, light drinker - someone that likes to have fun (dance @ Bliss 'til it shuts down, go down the water slides, rock climb and explore). I have a bunch of returning Epic Travelers (friends) also coming on board. Want more details? Send me an email. This will be the third TA on Epic and they've all been a lot of fun.

Stuart
[email protected]
Hi there, are you still interested this transatlantic cruise. I wanted to book this and asked couple of my friends they cannot go and I hate to pay for 2 people. I need to go back to Us soon and I thought this will be different experience and fun way to travel. My email address [email protected] Please message me if you still interested.. thanks