Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 2nd, 2004, 11:15 AM
RMT

Default Things to do

Our cruise is scheduled for Thanksgiving (2004) on the Carribean Princess (St Maarten & St. Thomas). My fiance isn't the type person to hang around a beach all day. Water activities are ok but he's still not comfortable in water. What to do??? This is my second cruise and his first. I'd like to show his the two different cultures on St. Maarten, is it possible to do this for a whole day? What should we do on St. Thomas?
Sponsored Links
Old September 24th, 2004, 05:03 PM
trish1c

Default Re: Things to do

St. Thomas is a great place to shop. We also took the tram up to get a great view of the island. It was a little pricey for what you got $12 pp but the view was spectacular.