Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 5th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Familiar Face

Question Med excursions on Breeze

Have any cruisemates that have been on Carnival Breeze taken any of the ship excursions?
We will be cruising in Oct and have booked a combination of ship and private trips. Would love to hear if you enjoyed ship trips!
We have booked the Angels and Demons tour in Rome, Verona tour and Taormina on your Own, from the ship. Did you happen to enjoy these?
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old August 5th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

This was our entrance to the amazing Taormina, which grabbed my heart and has not let go, even over a year later...this is just an amazing place, Small shops and cafes, and a grand piazza, where we first tasted Italian pizza, which we we told we wouldn't like, and we adored. We able to view a couple of ships as we sipped wine there,and enjoyed people watching.

There is a Greek Theater there, we didn't get to see, but gives me a reason, to hopefully go back. The ride there gives you an insight into Italian drivers and scary turns, but worth every minute of scratching your head, and the collective gasps, at daredevil motorcyle riders.

If you go to our picture gallery, and click on Trip's Magic, you can see some more. Ours was Taormina on your own tour, as well..Enjoy, I am jealous!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Last edited by Trip; August 5th, 2012 at 06:02 PM.
Old August 5th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Familiar Face

Thanks Trip! I think we are going to love Taormina and are very much looking forward to it. Sounds like the drive there will be interesting too- which is great. Glad I won't be driving myself. We thought this excursion would give us the most time there plus no worry about missed connections, since it's the last port and then a sea day.
Old August 5th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Take a million pictures,then take a few more,and enjoy every second!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator