Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #91  
Old April 20th, 2018, 02:40 PM
jpa215 jpa215 is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 2
Default

suppose you already found a companion to travel with. [email protected] we can chat and see where things go. Why go on cruise with someone you cant stand. Get to know me and see me in pictures. I am looking for a crusie to go on with someone as well. I wont and dont dissapoint and respectful of women. I am good looking and athletic as well. Jon
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old May 14th, 2018, 12:02 AM
Patsy86 Patsy86 is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 1
Default Cruises lover

Hello
Send a mail if u are still interested about the cruises
Redgars
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old May 30th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Wkrobi Wkrobi is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 5
Default Looking for roommate on Carnival Breeze Sept. 16

Looking for a roommate to split the cost on the Carnival Breeze Sept. 16 - 30 cruise. I am a 67 yr old male.

Last edited by Wkrobi; May 30th, 2018 at 10:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old June 1st, 2018, 01:54 PM
Ltoyter Ltoyter is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 3
Default

Hi,
My name is Larry. Iím a 19 year old guy who loves cruising. I am looking for a cruise cabin mate for the Celebrity Reflection 10 day Cruise departing on November 16, 2018. This is a beautiful ship. Iíve been on it twice in the past and look forward to cruising on it again. Everything except the remaining 800 dollars is payed off and youíd be receiving half the onboard credit. (100 dollars per cabin so 50 per person). Please let me know if you are interested!!
-Larry
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old June 3rd, 2018, 10:45 PM
wmAl wmAl is offline
Junior Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Al
Posts: 13
Default

Hi Wkrobi:

I have a cruise booked in Sept. but I would like to take a cruise in the next few weeks if I could find a cruise mate. Would you be up for that?
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old June 4th, 2018, 02:55 PM
Wkrobi Wkrobi is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmAl View Post
Hi Wkrobi:

I have a cruise booked in Sept. but I would like to take a cruise in the next few weeks if I could find a cruise mate. Would you be up for that?

Sorry, No. Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old June 5th, 2018, 12:06 AM
wmAl wmAl is offline
Junior Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Al
Posts: 13
Default

Ok, thanks anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old June 5th, 2018, 01:04 AM
johner123 johner123 is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmAl View Post
Hi Wkrobi:

I have a cruise booked in Sept. but I would like to take a cruise in the next few weeks if I could find a cruise mate. Would you be up for that?
Hi I am interested on going on cruise in coupe of weeks
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old June 5th, 2018, 01:54 PM
wmAl wmAl is offline
Junior Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Al
Posts: 13
Default

Hi, I'm Al. I'm 65 retired. Do you know what cruise you want to take? If you would like to talk I send you a PM.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old June 5th, 2018, 05:05 PM
Davidovich Davidovich is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 2
Default

Hi. My name is David. I am a 32 year old straight male.
I live in Queens, NY. I am looking for a companion. I have not yet decided when to go, but can adjust to your date. Please, let me know if interested. Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old June 8th, 2018, 11:09 AM
Wkrobi Wkrobi is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wkrobi View Post
Looking for a roommate to split the cost on the Carnival Breeze Sept. 16 - 30 cruise. I am a 67 yr old male.
No longer looking for a roommate.
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old June 19th, 2018, 03:16 AM
Tim1954 Tim1954 is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 3
Default Try a transatlantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltoyter View Post
Hi,
My name is Larry. Iím a 19 year old guy who loves cruising. I am looking for a cruise cabin mate for the Celebrity Reflection 10 day Cruise departing on November 16, 2018. This is a beautiful ship. Iíve been on it twice in the past and look forward to cruising on it again. Everything except the remaining 800 dollars is payed off and youíd be receiving half the onboard credit. (100 dollars per cabin so 50 per person). Please let me know if you are interested!!
-Larry
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old June 19th, 2018, 03:20 AM
Tim1954 Tim1954 is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 3
Default Try a transatlantic

Hi Larry, how about a repositioning cruise on the Silhouette (sister ship of Reflection) dep early Nov Southampton to Ft Lauderdale via Boston NYC Bermuda
Iíve done it before on Eclipse great cruise
Tim
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old July 26th, 2018, 02:50 PM
macieqm2 macieqm2 is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2
Default 25 yr male looking for male or female for Transatlantic crossing aboard Queen Mary 2

Hi to everyone,

I am looking for male or female who would like to share cabin with me aboard great ocean liner Queen Mary 2 between NYC and Southampton (or Hamburg).
Cruise starts on Oct 7th 2018 and finishes on Oct 14th (16th).

After one month traveling in US I want to experience something what I have been dreaming since I was a kid.
Transatlantic crossing aboard Queen Mary 2!

I always have been huge fan of ocean liners like Titanic and Queen Mary, now.. Queen Mary 2

When I was a kid I was collecting all articles about QM2, also I was building skale models of Titanic and QM2.
Just ask my about Queen Mary 2, I will tell You everything
After 15 years wait... I am making my dream come true!

If You love people like me, You will not be bored :-)

My email contact:
[email protected]

All the best,
Maciej Bernacki
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old August 30th, 2018, 08:02 PM
mewilson66 mewilson66 is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 2
Default 52 year old male looking for cruise partner

Hi,

I'm Mike. I am married and live in Va. Beach. I am a business owner. I am looking for a compatible cruise partner male or female to share cabin. No funny business. Looking to go on a cruise Next month in September out of Miami. I am looking at vacationstogo.com fast deal #36868 on the 30th or #36736. Same ports, different dates. I'm laid back, easy to get along with. You be too. Just looking to split the cost and have some fun.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old September 3rd, 2018, 08:49 PM
Zephyr Zephyr is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 6
Default Hi Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler wanted View Post
Hello there I am a single male looking for someone to cruise with. Do not want to go by myself.
I am new to this site. I have taken my parents on cruises the last 4 years and two of them I was alone. I know your post is old, just wondering if you had success finding a companion.
Thank you, Zephyr
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old September 8th, 2018, 10:46 AM
NudeCruiser NudeCruiser is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 5
Default 50 yo Cruise partner

Happy to join someone on a cruise or have solo cabin and be a cruise buddy.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old September 8th, 2018, 08:41 PM
cruisexplorer cruisexplorer is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 5
Default

Is anyone still looking to find a roommate? I'm looking for cruise departing from NYC in Sep, Oct, or Nov.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old September 8th, 2018, 08:43 PM
cruisexplorer cruisexplorer is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 5
Default Hey Zephyr are you still trying to find someone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
I am new to this site. I have taken my parents on cruises the last 4 years and two of them I was alone. I know your post is old, just wondering if you had success finding a companion.
Thank you, Zephyr
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old September 21st, 2018, 04:16 AM
Henry-UK Henry-UK is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: London, England
Posts: 2
Default Travel buddy

Hi Tim,
Iím a friendly, sane British guy looking for a cruise ship travel buddy. Late 40s, good company, been on a few cruises before, I prefer Celebrity Cruises. Maybe email me? [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim1954 View Post
Hi Larry, how about a repositioning cruise on the Silhouette (sister ship of Reflection) dep early Nov Southampton to Ft Lauderdale via Boston NYC Bermuda
Iíve done it before on Eclipse great cruise
Tim
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old September 21st, 2018, 04:49 AM
Henry-UK Henry-UK is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: London, England
Posts: 2
Default Iím in the same boat!

Hi joe,
Iím a 47yo, sane English guy looking for a cruise travel buddy to escape the supplement charges too.
Maybe you could email me?
[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-UK View Post
HI, I am Joe, seeking a male companion to go on cruises from UK. New to this but not keen to pay the sinlge supplement. Hope to hear from you.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old September 26th, 2018, 10:26 AM
Armenian Armenian is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posts: 8
Default Hawaii from San Francisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneAgain View Post
are you interested in cruising late oct or november 2016
Yes
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old September 26th, 2018, 10:29 AM
Armenian Armenian is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posts: 8
Default Don't like to fly. California cruise departures

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisnpgh View Post
Hey all,

Posted in the general gay section... posting here as well.

Retiring the end of October and am iso of cabin mate(s) for new adventures. I've traveled with Atlantis Events sharing cabins on numerous occasions. I've got a number of ports of call on my bucket list as well as revisiting some from the past. Hopefully can make some new friends and save some money on future journeys.

Best to all,

Chris
[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old September 26th, 2018, 10:30 AM
Armenian Armenian is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posts: 8
Default Cruise from California

Quote:
Originally Posted by NudeCruiser View Post
Happy to join someone on a cruise or have solo cabin and be a cruise buddy.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old September 26th, 2018, 10:32 AM
Armenian Armenian is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posts: 8
Default Cruise from California

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisexplorer View Post
Is anyone still looking to find a roommate? I'm looking for cruise departing from NYC in Sep, Oct, or Nov.
Yes
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old September 26th, 2018, 10:33 AM
Armenian Armenian is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posts: 8
Default Cruise from California

Yes I want a cruise partner
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old September 26th, 2018, 10:44 AM
Armenian Armenian is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posts: 8
Default Cruise from California

Quote:
Originally Posted by dl743 View Post
Always looking for a cruise mate that loves the longer cruises. If you would like to talk about a future cruise, let me know and I will send you my email address.
And back to California. I don't like to fly
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old October 1st, 2018, 08:15 AM
All Aboard All Aboard is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuwei37405 View Post
I am new to this website and find it very confusing. Can you advise me about how to find a cabinmate? Thank you.
I agree.....this website is confusing. I thought I filled everything out and now I can't even fing my request. I can't even find my country of Australia.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old October 2nd, 2018, 05:48 AM
yentotravel yentotravel is offline
Junior Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: New Hyde Park, NY
Posts: 15
Default ....cruise ships out of New York...

'Youthful' 63 year old, easy going, looking for a cabin companion to split equally/unequally, 5 day plus cruise trips to anywhere,mutually agreed to. Moderate, all around.
Paul 516 462 6971
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old October 7th, 2018, 01:40 AM
Cedarbrook69 Cedarbrook69 is offline
Junior Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Boyne City, Michigan, USA
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macieqm2 View Post
Hi to everyone,

I am looking for male or female who would like to share cabin with me aboard great ocean liner Queen Mary 2 between NYC and Southampton (or Hamburg).
Cruise starts on Oct 7th 2018 and finishes on Oct 14th (16th).

After one month traveling in US I want to experience something what I have been dreaming since I was a kid.
Transatlantic crossing aboard Queen Mary 2!

I always have been huge fan of ocean liners like Titanic and Queen Mary, now.. Queen Mary 2

When I was a kid I was collecting all articles about QM2, also I was building skale models of Titanic and QM2.
Just ask my about Queen Mary 2, I will tell You everything
After 15 years wait... I am making my dream come true!

If You love people like me, You will not be bored :-)

My email contact:
[email protected]

All the best,
Maciej Bernacki
I'm an older single guy, 83, in good health! I'm always interested in sharing a cruise ship cabin with another gentleman and will consider any cruise to any destination at anytime!
I live in Michigan. Jim [email protected]
__________________
JAMES H FULLER
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fantasy Only Questions ... Post Them Here ... canner2u Carnival Cruise Lines 7 March 14th, 2007 10:37 PM
NCL DAWN 10/22/06 BALLROOM DANCERS WANTED GENTLEMEN HOSTS JimInBuffalo Norwegian Cruise Lines 0 September 28th, 2006 10:07 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:46 PM.
design by: Themes by Design