Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old January 18th, 2018, 11:50 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default NY, NJ, to ? Cruisemate.

I am a 53 year old white male. I'm looking for someone that to go on a cruise and get out of Dodge for a while. I'd like to make a friend. Male or female. I am a licensed Nurses Aide and I manage a park.
Old January 28th, 2018, 06:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise mate

Hi,

Iím also interested to cruise in April and Iím looking for a cruise mate. Iím a female 39 yrs. Which place are you planning to go? Please let me know so I can see if we are heading to same direction. Thanx