Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

Old June 12th, 2016, 10:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default GWM for Vancouver to Japan cruise

Hi -- I'm looking at doing a cruise from Vancouver up to Alaska to Japan. It's on Celebrity Cruises leaving sept 2.

Looking for someone to share a cabin with. [email protected]

Little about me: 33-year-old GWM, lives in NYC.
Old June 15th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno510 View Post
I have a cruise booked for late September (9/24-10/1) as a single and would like to explore the possibility of going on this trip with someone (share costs) which besides saving some money could be a lot more fun...no expectations on anything other than having fun together and sharing the experience, making a friend and seeing what may develop.

I have until the first week in July where I could cancel my existing booking with minimal penalty and then either re-book it as a shared room (saves a little money) or rebook the cruise entirely. The cruise itinerary is Carnival out of Long Beach for 7 days/nights and ports of call of Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta.

I'm living in the Northern California/San Francisco Bay Area, mid-fifties, professional, easy going, tall/masculine, active, non-smoking, non drug user except medical MJ (420), hard-working, hard-playing man who would love to find a companion (for travel and/or otherwise)., lean, smooth would be great, especially like Asian guys, but parameters are not set in stone. Prefer someone who is working and active.
Find anyone yet? I already have a 3 night Bahamas cruise with a few extra days in Miami Beach after in Aug, but I've had my eye on that Mexico Cruise also. I live in Vegas so flying to LA is super cheap. What category are you booked in, and what would the cost be for me to join? I'm 35 gay lean, active, and neg
Old June 15th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Familiar Face

Default TA Cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boater805 View Post
I am interested in a possible Transatlantic Cruise, Eastbound in August or West bound Sept/Oct/Nov 2016.

There are some great deals as shown here ...

Find A Bargain

boater805
Have you found a Cabin Mate yet? If not, what TA might you be interested in. Any preference on cruise line? I am open. Let me know if interested.
Old June 15th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Hi GLBT Cruisers:

I thought it would be a good idea to post a sticky for those who are looking for a travel companion, thus avoiding the single supplement the cruise lines charge!

I've seen several posts in the past of guys and gals looking for travel buddies...so if you're on the hunt, please post here.

Thanks!! 8)
Old June 26th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Alaska

Hi I have booked a balcony cabin on Radiance of the Seas leaving Vancouver 17th of May 2017 9 days looking for a lady to share the cabin
I am 78 young fit healthy ..and interested to receive some ideas
Will also stay on for a land journey
Old July 3rd, 2016, 09:53 PM
Welcome Newcomer

July/August cruise location doesn't really matter but would like a good deal(Bahamas or St. Martin would be nice though). Prefer NCL, Celebrity, RCl, Carnival in that order.

35/m/frequent cruiser. PM me if interested and let's chat.
Old July 13th, 2016, 04:17 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Lesbian cruisemate

Hi
Looking for a cruisemate
I'm interested in going to Hawaii around September or August 2016. Leaving from Vancouver BC. There is an incredibly affordable one at $660 or so for 6 days on Norwegian

[email protected]
Old July 16th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Still looking for cruisemate. Prefer July but August could work(don't want to miss Olympics I'm big fan =)

Lots of good deals to be had just very few solo ones. Let's go!
Old July 16th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey!

My first post on this forum, might as well get right to it. After working a full summer and soon starting studies I started to research some vacation alternatives, a cruise has always been in the back of my mind so I wanted to "test the waters". As a European (living in South Sweden) there are fewer options if anyone can advise on anything they have personal experience from or something that you think would suit me please do!

I am naturally looking for a cabin mate seeing as it will be my first cruise.
Old August 1st, 2016, 03:21 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Seeking stable / independent cabin mate...I am single; gay, 65 y/o male interested in HAL World cruise (I am 4 Star Mariner) from San Diego Jan 19, 2017...96 days to Fort Lauderdale. No "inside" cabins available...ocean view?
Non-smoker; no alcohol; active; not looking to coddle / be responsible for another's holiday); great sense of humor; world traveler; not "cruise ship excursion" type.
Old August 1st, 2016, 08:15 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for cabin share mate who booked already

i am Lukas looking mate who booked cruise 3-10 sep 2016 barcelona to athens.
email me.
[email protected]
Old August 5th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey. I'm also looking for a cabin mate. 35/m here. Usually cruise NCL
Old August 22nd, 2016, 12:23 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to chadslc

Hello Guys,

I love to travel! Especially, I enjoy cruising as a way of seeing the world. I have cruised a lot; some with friends and family and some on my own. Because it is not always easy to arrange with other peoples schedules, or because of costs, it can be hard sometimes to arrange for cruise companions. So, here I am deciding to reach out and see if maybe I can broaden my cruisemate list of possible cruising companions.

I'm looking to share an inside cabin on the Norwegian Star, 21 days from Dubai to Singapore Nov 20th - Dec 10th. Current price per person is $1999 + taxes. I am looking for experienced cruisers not first-timers. This is a long time to be on a ship if you've never cruised before.

If you are from the US, you will also need to get a visa for India.

As I have never done this before, if you are interested, either reply here or PM me for more info. I am looking for a cabin mate who is a non-smoker, independent, interested in the world around them and especially respectful that we would be sharing space together.

What I'm not looking for is someone looking for a free-ride, a hook-up, or a druggie or a drunk.

Thanks.
NCL Jade: W Caribe - 2016
NCL Sun: South America - 2015
Celeb Summit: Southern Caribe - 2014
Celeb Solstice: West Coast U.S. - 2013
Celeb Mercury: New Zealand/Australia - 2008
Celeb Infinity: Panama Canal - 2007
Carnival Valor: E Caribe - 2007
Celeb Zenith: W Caribe - 2006
Celeb Mercury: Mex Riviera - 2005
Celeb Millennium: E Caribe 2005
Celeb Century: W Caribe - 2004
Celeb Summit: Alaska 2002
Old August 28th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Familiar Face

Smile

Hi lads. I am Andy, 42, would love to find someone interested in sharing a cabin for a cruise. No fixed view on when/where (Maybe the Caribbean but open to ideas).

Lots of interests including sci-fi, fantasy books, quidditch (its a sport!), board games and cosmology.

Message me on here if interested or email me at [email protected].

Cheers!
Old September 9th, 2016, 11:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default New to Cruisemates

Hey all,

Retiring the end of October and am iso of cabin mate(s) for new adventures. I've traveled with Atlantis Events sharing cabins on numerous occasions. I've got a number of ports of call on my bucket list as well as revisiting some from the past. Hopefully can make some new friends and save some money on future journeys.

Best to all,

Chris
[email protected]
Old October 21st, 2016, 06:56 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Looking for a cruise partner in February for a four day cruise
Old November 20th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey, daddies, finally get some time of studies and no plans for the holidays either, so were looking for something fun during late December - early January, anyone got plans I can join in on or suggestions?

Pic of me in my profile if there is interest

Edit: Kinda weird question, but I prefer older men (50+), any advice on what type of cruise to order to find that kind of crowd?

Last edited by Razmuz; November 20th, 2016 at 07:29 PM.
Old November 21st, 2016, 09:15 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Cool 56/Single GWM/Seeking mature male cabinmate for March 2017

Hi folks, new to the board, but not new to cruising. This will be my 12th cruise, but first time on a ship this huge.

RCCL Anthem of the Seas - Port Canaveral and Bahamas - 3/19/2017
Sailing from Bayonne, NJ (Port Liberty)

Balcony cabin, mid-ship, near the elevators, booked for two with the second traveler currently open. Looking for a cruise companion who doesn't snore too loudly. Respectful, mildly adventurous, neither a drunk nor a druggie. Clean and quiet.
Old November 21st, 2016, 10:43 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Razumuz,
I saw your post about looking for a cruisemate. I am interested possibly in a transatlantic cruise for early February, March, or May. February/March would be S. America or USA to Europe, May would be europe to US or S. America.

I also may be interested in a Northern European (Baltic/Arctic/Greenland areas) cruise sometime in late February to Early May perhaps.

Other times and places are possible. I am a retired American that lives in Brazil now. 65 yo. I travel 6 months/year, alternating 3 months at home and 3 months traveling. My schedule is very flexible.

Richard
Old December 21st, 2016, 12:18 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Tim McGraw Carnival Cruise

Hello! 42yo GWM wanting to take the cruise from Galveston to the Bahamas and back at the end of Feb. Details below. This will be my first cruise and will be going with some family. However, I will be staying in my own room and am looking for someone around my age or younger to share the room with me and obviously split the cost. I will want to hang out some on the cruise as I will not always be with my family.

I have lived internationally for over 10 years, so have a worldly perspective and like to meet new people from new places. Open to most people, so feel free to reach out to me if you are interested. We can talk from there and see how it goes. [email protected]

7 DAY TO EASTERN CARIBBEAN FROM GALVESTON, TX
CARNIVAL BREEZE
CARNIVAL LIVE PRESENTS TIM MCGRAW
FEB 26, 2017 - MAR 05, 2017
SUN - SUN
Old December 21st, 2016, 08:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

looking for a sane buddy who likes to cruise. I am 32 and don't have any expectations except for no drugs, not looking for a sexual trip and someone who is respectful. Prefer 7 day caribbean but open to anything really. If you're interested say hey!

Email is [email protected]
Old January 7th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Familiar Face

Hey Josh, i have a 10 Eastern Carribean cruise booked in May 2017, I am looking for a roommate. Ports are St Thomas, Antigua, Marinique, St Kitts, and San Juan. The cruise starts/ends in Charleston SC.
Old January 29th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I've registered for an Oceania Cruise with ports of call in Cuba, Belize, Guatemala, Grand Cayman, and Mexico departing Miami on 3/21 and returning 3/31/17. I am looking for a gay male (non-smoking) cabin mate to share a B1 level cabin on The Marina. For more details about the trip, please check the Oceania website or the Pied Piper website (to link to the Oceania website). If you have serious interest, let me know and we can coordinate for more information sharing.
Old January 29th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I've registered for an Oceania Cruise with ports of call in Cuba, Belize, Guatemala, Grand Cayman, and Mexico departing Miami on 3/21 and returning 3/31/17. I am looking for a male (non-smoking) cabin mate to share a B1 level cabin on The Marina. For more details, please check the Oceania website or the Pied Piper website (to link to the Oceania website). If you have serious interest, let me know and we can coordinate for more information sharing.
Old January 30th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Need A Cabin Mate - August 2017

Hi all

My friends and I are going on the Royal Princess from Rome on August 19, 2017 for a 7 night Mediterranean & Aegean cruise

Ports: Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy | Sicily (Messina), Italy | Kotor, Montenegro | Corfu, Greece | Crete (Chania), Greece | Mykonos, Greece | Athens (Piraeus), Greece

All my friends have roommate and I don't, single rates are insane. Looking to share a cabin.

I am 42, male, Latino, gay, very outgoing and fun. You be around my age, male and open minded. Cruise is $1030 for inside (already booked) with a $200 onboard credit per cabin. Deposit is $100
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0267.jpg (44.9 KB, 15 views)
Old March 24th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Prob a bit late given this is apparently closing soon but you never know

I am a gay male 55 - not really looking for anything more than a platonic friend to share the cost of cruising with (So gay or straight works for me - age is pretty much irrelevant too). I work 3 weeks then have 5 weeks off (repeat) and tend to go cruising in my spare time. Went on 13 cruises last year and have 11 more booked this year (and already taken another 4 so far this year). I am diamond+ with Royal and will be platinum with NCL by the end of the year. I am open to trying other cruise lines.

If anyone is interested in sharing the costs of some cruises in the future please let me know (I don't drink, smoke or take drugs - but don't have an issue with what other people do as long as they are reasonable). I live in Sydney Australia but cruise all over the world regularly (so location is not really an issue).

My email is [email protected]

thx

dean

Last edited by dmw144; March 24th, 2017 at 12:21 PM.
Old March 28th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Familiar Face

Creating a new website to replace since this is closing any day now.

I am new to all of this and don't know if it will work.

It is going to be basic right now with one main area to post all threads.

Hopefully I can learn to create more.

Home | Cruise mate finder

EricK West
Old May 8th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Familiar Face

Default Cruise Mate

I am looking for a Transpacific Cruise Mate to share cost. I am a travel agent and can access low cost agent fares. Anybody interested? Let's plan.

Last edited by fun1too; May 8th, 2017 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Add on
Old May 9th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to FLCruiseLover
Default Yes I do interesting let's talk about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun1too View Post
I am looking for a Transpacific Cruise Mate to share cost. I am a travel agent and can access low cost agent fares. Anybody interested? Let's plan.
Old July 6th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default $344pp London-Fort Laudardale 15 days Caribbean princess

Hi everyone
I got an email with this Amazing n deal $344pp including taxes for an interior room, from London to Fort Lauderdale 15 days Sept 22 visiting Belgium, France, Portugal and Bermuda.
Shuttle from the airport to Port in London is $59 extra.
I really wanna do this but my other half can't take that much time off that's why I'm looking for a rommate gender doesn't really matter .
I'm 24 yo just graduated from college and wanna do this before I get a job. I'm originally from Ecuador so I speak Spanish too!